šŸŽµ What are you listening to etc

Iā€™ll invest in a radio soon :blush:

I have 6 music on most of the timeā€¦you can listen live online. :slight_smile:

I have iplayer radio on my phone. I think this means iā€™ve never used it :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

God, if I knew what it was Iā€™d help you out. Sorry man! Hope you find it :grinning:

1 Like

I thought itā€™d be hard to find, but itā€™s a dozen or so posts up the page. Little Simz and despite my initial scepticism sheā€™s ok.

Getting in the mood for the tour later in the yearā€¦

Tour?
How many dates are you planning to attend?

1 Like

Probably just the oneā€¦never been to the De la Warr Pavilion so that appeals. :lou_lol:

Sounds impressive and if it is, youā€™ll be happy. Hope it ends up all you expect.
Iā€™m off with the daughter next month to see NilĆ¼fer Yanya(in a less impressively named venue),as iā€™ve been enjoying her music. Cheers to yourself and @Goatboy
Back on subject, this is the one i have on at the moment(very much a favourite).

2 Likes

Yep her album is everything I hoped forā€¦

1 Like

This, for more than an hour now.

2 Likes

Saw the Sex Pistols Experience at the 1865 tonight. Fucking brilliant, really captured the feel of the original band, very impressive indeed.

1 Like

Quite enjoying Badbea, the new Edwyn Collins album.

Playing at Beautiful Days this year:

1 Like
1 Like

I just love everything about that video. No secret Iā€™m a huge Paddy Mcaloon fan, if any of you are too this is essential listening. Itā€™s long 90 minutes but fascinating to dip in and out ofā€¦lovely man. :lou_lol:

Pete Paphides talks to Paddy Mcaloon.

Ooh, I had a listen to that the other day. Personally I prefer the earlier Sprout than the later stuff theyā€™re discussing. But Paphides is a good interviewer. And a good egg all round, actually. I follow him on Twitter. Our tastes donā€™t often coincide, but I like his ideas about music and the cultural value of pop culture.

1 Like