🎵 What are you listening to etc

Yeah…I love the fact that despite Paddy’s low profile in music the last 20 years he’s still making music…prolifically. It seems a compulsion as much as eating, sleeping and breathing for him. :lou_lol:

Here you go then…

1 Like

A lot of this album’s more power trio rock, but this tune lays on the electronics to huge effect IMO

1 Like

Also appearing at Beautiful Days:

After hearing his great interview with Danny Baker this morning, I had to dig out some old classics of Todd’s.

1 Like

The old folks can still do it…well in 2011 at least…

Keep coming back to this…it’s so beautifully recorded and emotively sung…

2 Likes

3 points for saints + cardiff done up + golf on the telly + hobgoblin flowing like wine = party time

Goodbye Jumbo.

2 Likes

Beautiful song, sad but beautiful

Because it’s today…

3 Likes

Played by Radcliffe & Maconie on 6 music this morning @dinger . :lou_lol:

1 Like

This is the soundtrack of summer 90… end of my first year at Uni… always makes me smile thinking of that 21 year old and all the opportunity…

1 Like

Currently enjoying their back catalogue including this gem

It’s sob your heart out time folks…Beth takes on Gorecki and wins…

1 Like

I’m a big fan of female vocalists. I suspect the family are too, as I generally don’t sing along as much.

I loved Kate Jackson when she was lead singer of the Long Blondes. Unfortunately, she was not the main creative influence, and this masterpiece, perhaps the best ever song about having an affair was rather predictably written by a bloke.

2 Likes
1 Like

Every evening.

While she’s cooking dinner.

She has the Disco Polo channel on.

I may need to go see Idles as part of my therapy.

Enjoy.

Now, I will admit that at 1:30am with Vodka 10 quid a bottle in a Krakow Nightclub it is bloody great.
but