đŸŽ” What are you listening to etc

The wife bloody whinging because we are travelling.

1 Like

Having watched that several hundred times since '79 I don’t notice his face anymore. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Loved that!

New album.

2 Likes

Minimalism in the “Low” fashion

Beautiful track, great movie also.

1 Like
3 Likes

As mentioned on the gig thread, saw these folks the other day and it was an absolute riot. Probs going to be a bit obsessed with them for a little while

1 Like

Speaking of obsessions, I think I’ve locked onto to who may be my next one. It’s actually quite pleasing to realise you are, in fact, rather predictable.

So, from Grimes, to St Vincent, to Bjork, this seemed a fairly logical next step

So, this popped up in my Timeline this morning. And wow did it put a smile on my face.

We had one of those 80’s tours here a few years back with T’Pau, ABC, Howard Jones and Rick. What was superb about his part of the gig was the way he basically plays up the whole “being a joke” singer, apologising that we had to contractually listen to 30 minutes of “other” songs before the “karaoke moment” (not dissimilar to James Blunt) It was great fun.

As is this video.

This is laid-back late night stuff
loving it

I have a feeling they were a support act at a gig I went to recently. Didn’t see them, but the name rings a bell.

Can’t for the life of me remember who though.

More from KEXP

Not a serious listen
but fascinating all the same

2 Likes

Heard this live on Radion 2 on Sunday

1 Like

Haven’t really got into their other songs but this one is making me smile at the mo.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like