Kohli has got his 50

Jadhav and Kohli accelerating now

Jadhave 50 up and Kohli’s 60 up

Have we lost yet?

Not yet 17 runs in 4 overs required

Bloody wrong lost by 3 wickets

1 Like

Recycling this thread…

Bit of a ropey start, but there’s been some lovely batting from England (well, Morgan and Stokes) to struggle up to a total.

1 Like

England win by 45 runs Morgan gets 107

1 Like

Due to Uber fuhrer Paps new rules cannot edit the thread title to reflect it is back in play If one of the new Russian mods could oblige,

I could’ve started a new thread, but I’m too shy and retiring for that.

1 Like

Mr @pap Could you please change the thread title to reflect West Indies V England ODI

Ta very muchness

In the interest of wanting a new thread title as the old edit function has expired who should we go to ?

@pap @saintbletch @goatboy @bearsy @modboy

@philippinesaint , your wish is my command.

1 Like

Next game starts 21:30 my time so dont expect updates through the night but as the kids havent arrived home for the grandkid I could posssibly be awake to give you ball by ball commentary.

Cheers Bletch.

1 Like

13:30 GMT start, I’ll be out for most of the afternoon so won’t be providing updates either.

I hang my head in shame!!

17:30 local.

I’ll be cooking a roast Pork Dinner so sod the cricket

2 Likes

Mine has already been cooked and eaten

Just some dirty plates left by the kids so it must have been edible.

2 Likes

Well not started well, WI bowled out for 225.

Currently the Welsh cricket team are 1-1 after 2 overs. Their 2 opening quickies have been terrorising our batsmen.

Roy just survived a scare because WI don’t have hot spot or snicko, there was a noise but the onfield umpire gave it not out. Went upstairs on review and there was nothing conclusive to overturn the decision.

Roast Pork was fantastic crackling superb again.

Quick espn updates read like we did well not to get bowled out in 1st two overs😙

2 Likes

7th over gone 38-1, Roy got his act together and has started scoring well. Root not doing so bad at the other end either.

Roy gets to 50 and goes for the big hit and finds the man on the boundary

England 95 -2 after 17 overs