West Indies V England ODI

Well if you’d been told to ignore it you’d all be on here posting shit and I wouldn’t be able to point out that Moen is just out for 28 of 17 balls

336/7

339 -7 Moeen Ali out for 28

into the last over

350- 7 in 50 overs

Englands highest score in India.

Got to be able to defend thay surely?

1 Like

And Rory takes the lead!

MORE interestingly Young English Player Jordan Smith is now 2nd. Who?

He’s a Nipper who played last year on the “Challenge Tour” (ie 2nd Division). He won their penultimate tournament which was held about 60 miles up the road in Ras al Khaimah and went on to do well in the finale in Oman

He seems to have the basics and this is an exceptional performance in the 1st Tournament of his first season on tour, should gain him entry to Abu Dhabi next week. Big things expected of him.

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/players/playerid=38857/index.html

Beltch can explain that one.

1 Like

1 wide and 1 lb of the. First Indian over

Of coure the really BIG Golf Story (Aw) from SA is Stormy.

Last year he missed a putt on the last green in the last ranking tournament to finish in (I think) 116th place in the Race to Dubai (Order of Merit)

As a result he lost his playing card for this season.

Patrick Reed (US Ryder Cup) player then got injured in the build up to the final series of events and then was BANNED by the US Regulations from playing in Turkey.

That meant he had not matched the membership criteria for the European Tour by not playing enough events. So he drops out the list

And Stormy got to keep his playing card by the skin of his teeth.

And Karma kicks in with Stormy in a Play Off with Rory for the Title down in South Africa having battled for the last 18 holes with the main man

India 10=0 of 3 overs

Dhawan still to get off the mark

And out.

!3-1 Dhawan gets off the duck and gets out

Says Cricinfo

Pd: “One big difference in this series --} England batters will look to score always, a settled side. Indian batters will look to score to secure position initially, like Dhawan here. Initial 5 overs can cost match.”

Kohli in now - quick wicket could do some Psychological damage here

Originally posted by @Goatboy

And out.

Hey Goatie

Welcome aboard. Did you know Jordan Smith was born in Bath? He lives in Chippenham now. One of his early wins was a tournament in Hampshire.

Rory just hit a stunning draw from the rough in the play off hole Putting to win now!

24–2 Rahul goes for 8

Boom.

India doing a fine impersonation of the Old Pre-World Cup England here

Kohli has already taken the leading scoring position with 10 runs could do with his wicket sharpish

India 56-3 Singh goes for 15

Dhoni goes for 6

India 63 -4 after 12.1 overs

1 Like

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Originally posted by @Bathsaint

Why have we been instructed not to ignore this thread?

Beltch can explain that one.

I created a thread yesterday saying it was a “Test thread - please ignore”.

Phil, and his cricket-bore mates made a play on words by assuming that Test was a reference to the cricket bore-fest and not me TESTing something.

1 Like

India 94 - 4 after 15 overs

Kohli 42 not out

Jadhav 16 not out

drinks being taken.

Thanks for the updates Phil had to drive home

And what a great golf story today with Stormy winning!

May need a thread of its own when the reports have the full details I can copy across