:westhamfc: West Ham v Saints :saints: (PL)

Obviously a plastic.

1 Like

Who and why would anyone sign Forster? He ainā€™t going anywhere.

Why he should know by now theyā€™re wank, I am not kidding either, they are.

He actually looks pretty sharp - itā€™s relative I know.

But last time I saw Forster I thought heā€™d never play again anywhere and he looks quite sharp and up for it at the moment.

But your point stands that heā€™s not going anywhere on the same wages heā€™s on here.

Iā€™ll trust Ralphā€™s methods over yours thanks.

Afternoon Mr Sunshine

If weā€™re playing that well I suspect he wonā€™t make changes at half time as he is happy?

Like fuck, heā€™ll bring on better players as this is passive shit from what Iā€™m hearing.

and from what i am watching its not that good

1 Like

It is relative, Stephen Hawking moved when he was alive so in relative terms he could win a 100 metres raceā€¦

Thatā€™s your theory for everything.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I said ā€œUp until thenā€¦[THE GOAL]ā€

Weā€™re playing like our B team, because, well, in some respects it is.

Relax. Weā€™re safe. Weā€™re giving some players a run out and whilst Iā€™d rather we played the A team always and always won, I can understand why weā€™re doing it.

1 Like

At least Ralph is watching the game.

1 Like

Fuck me, Forster caught one cleanly. Canā€™t imagine what Valery thought he was doing for the goal, really sloppy and costly. Letā€™s hope he scores another screamer to make up for it!

I have seen more movement in the Weeping Angels Whilst looking at them

1 Like

If weā€™re trying to sell something youā€™d throw it in with something else, these shop window players will be carted off as they are wank (what we knew before) and all it shows and confirms is they are wank.
We need to be honest here, we have one hell of a shit squad.

Well lets see if he keeps the ā€œshop windowā€ players on after seeing themā€¦

Ralph does not look happy wandering up and down the technical area

ā€¦letā€™s be honest, weā€™ve got a great coach!

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

At least Iā€™ve hot a spammer ex pat to talk to otherwise Iā€™d be cutting my wrists.
Good save Forster