:westhamfc: West Ham v Saints :saints: (PL)

Elyounoussi to score the winner. You heard it here first.

@Simon-says has gone mental. You heard it here first.

2 Likes

I was about to write similar. Only question is, can he score/assist more times than Stephens fucks up?

1 Like

Iā€™m good for Russian babes but thanks all the same

I think thatā€™s targeted advertising you pervert.

Apparently there are loads of sexy Asian ladies in Ashtead, down the road from me.

Armstrong went for glory instead of crossing it to Long

Ah probably because I googled that picture of Putin with his shirt off riding a bear for my 2018 world cup avatarā€¦ :flushed:

1 Like

https://exprestream.com/stream/1/

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=planet%20stream%20hd&src=typeahead_click

fuck it

Go on - Forster or Stephens?

Valery

Valery fucked up there from what the wireless states, Iā€™ll add that is one wank team weā€™re putting out there, Forster, Stephens, Elyounoussi are wank, Long and Armstrong defo question marks for Premiership starters in fact not good enough to start as it stands.

And thatā€™s why Valery didnā€™t appear anywhere in my responses to Thoughts on the Season thread (well except for goal of the season)

1 Like

Valery did fuck up so that makes you Barry Whinehouse.

Up until then, we were playing really well. Closing down in midfield well and Elyounoussi nearly scored a worldy.

Stephens has been sloppy and Bertrand looks on holiday.

I still think weā€™re in this - amazingly.

EDIT: Forster has even left his line a couple of times.

Why the fuck cant Forster catch the ball instead of punching it out where it inevitably goes to the opposition ?

Think their minds are already on the beach.

Phil hit the nail on the head earlier, some of these players have put in the squad to play for their future at the club (or being put in the shop window), Ralph has already said he is planning for next season and this would appear to be evidence of that. Personally I would rather see a couple of the youngsters in the team today but given they had an important match last night I can see why Ralph is having a last look at some of the squad players.

Listening to commentary on the bbc website and the commentator is calling Bertand ā€˜Ber-trondā€™. Itā€™s quite grating. I think she is also calling pierre ā€˜Hole-bergā€™.