:westhamfc: West Ham v Saints :saints: (PL)

:westhamfc: v :saints:

Last away game of the season, Premier League safety assured how will this game pan out.

• A final away hurrah sees :saints: play with panache and no little skill. They put :westhamfc: to the, metaphorical, sword and win by 2+ goals
  • A dour affair sees :saints: steal it by the odd goal
  • Bore draw
  • Score draw
  • :westhamfc:, on a high after ending Spurs unbeaten home record, dance and play around a, lacklustre, :saints: team. Consequently they win by 2+ goals
  • A dour affair sees :westhamfc: steal it by the odd goal

0 voters

Would like to see a couple of youngsters blooded in this one, will be a tough away game, west Ham in good form, 2-1 to the home team, will take 1-1.

2 Likes

1-3 Long to score again

1 Like

Pedant alert. We are not at home.

1 Like

Pedant isn’t the word. There is a word to describe you, Bucks, but it isn’t pedant.

As for the culprit, @BTripz is the guilty party. He edits my match day posts and adds hilarious polls. @BTripz sort your shit out.

1 Like

Thanks for admitting it @saintbletch

5 Likes

If Ralph rings the changes like he has told Blackmore, I expect us to get done by a couple but to put up a fighting performance. Obviously I hope I am wrong

As there is no “other game” thread yet, can you imagine the tears at bedtime if Rafa stuffs his former employers’ title hopes? I for one will hold a candlelight vigil for the MSM who won’t be able to contain their disappointment. It may go something like…

5 Likes

A Lawro and a Tommy Fleetwood speak :-

West Ham v Southampton

West Ham became the first away team to win at Tottenham’s new stadium last week and although they are very up and down, I have a feeling they will sign off with another good performance in their last home game of the season.

Southampton are safe, and the risk they took when they appointed Ralph Hasenhuttl as manager in December has definitely paid off.

Hasenhuttl will now know all about his squad - and what they can and cannot do - and it will be very interesting to see who he tries to sign in the summer.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Tommy’s prediction: 3-1

Wtf?
Tommy mate, we talked about this.

That tells you which nippers will get a run out tomorrow

Not many

Maybe Ramsey?
Playoff is important for nippers to get back up a level though

Boom.
They got the memo telling them I’m here.

Canal+ Sport 2 are showing the game live ANOTHER 3PM Saturday game of ours picked as the only game to be shown here

Pub beckons

1 Like

My guess

Forster

Valery Bednarek Stephens Bertrand

JWP PEH Lemina Armstrong 

Redmond

Long

Can’t see him starting Ramsey but he might, picked a strong U 23 side so some other candidates won’t be involved. Could pick Targett to start ahead of Bert.
Gallagher almost certainly on the bench so he can get a look at him again doubt he’d start him or Sims for Long/Redmond

Ground could have a lot of empty seats by half time. West Ham women are in the FA Cup final and it clashes.

And Saints could have moved the kickoff time to accommodate both…:grinning:

The lesser spotted Forster gets a game! A few others playing for their futures you could argue.

4-2-2-2

Fuck!

https://budcenter.xyz/watch_38732.php

Having seen the line up maybe I should go straight to the vodka bar. Probably less painful than watching…

1 Like