:pl: :westhamfc: West Ham United v Saints :saints:

Lol.

Love it @BTripz. You lose.

2 Likes

Soucek went off injured with groin strain, unlikely to be fit for Saturday

1 Like

The great thing is that WHU are coming out of their shell and starting to give it a go.
We bloody love teams that do that rather than those who sit back and wait for us to fade.

It is a game they need to win so their approach will be entirely different to the Liverpool game. There will be space in behind their back four. We just have to cut out the defensive lapses and keep a clean sheet for as long as possible.

4 Likes

“We just have to cut out the defensive lapses and keep a clean sheet for as long as possible.”

It was all so beleivable till this point :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least the pony tailed cunt isn’t there anymore, but no doubt Noble will find time to climb out of the refs ear to score. Also presumably Antonio will suddenly rediscover how to bully a team out of the game.

We will still win 4-2 … please!!

1 Like

1-2 victory for Saints

1 Like

Thanks @fatso (not really) and @ericofarabia, I’ve added the a poll to the OP now.,

1 Like

Anybody from this manor descending on the smoke tomorrow ? His-shortleggedness and I will be ploughing the furrow of the M11 in search of our first Saints win in a very long time.

Come. On. You. Reds

1 Like

Ooh.
So, the walking tour is off. I’m heading to Katowice to catch up with my mate there.

And discover? We are on polish TV tomorrow.

Road Trip. Mate. Pub. Beer.
Woo hoo!

Luckily the Inter City Buses have bathrooms on them so there will be beer

Lawro watch

Because West Ham only lost by 1 goal to his beloved Scousehampton. he has predicted us to lose.

I like Sam who ever he is.

West Ham United v Southampton
Southampton’s away form has been very good this season but I just think this such a huge game for West Ham that they will know they have to win.
The Hammers were very competitive and combative against Liverpool on Monday night, and looked better defensively - apart from Lukasz Fabianski’s mistakes.
I know David Moyes’ side scored twice, so it might sound a bit silly, but I just felt they did not create enough chances considering how well they played.
They were at Anfield and playing against the runaway leaders, though, so no-one was expecting them to get anything. Things will be very different on Saturday.
Lawro’s prediction: 2-0
Sam’s prediction: Southampton are a team in form and Danny Ings is scoring tonnes of goals for them. 0-2

1 Like

He’s a twat.

They will. I know a lot of their fans and they’ll turn on them if we push them back in the first 15 minutes. They’re quite annoyed about the dildo brothers, the stadium, the team and don’t dare mention the managers name.

I’d really like to be there :grin:

1 Like

Norwich willing will put them on edge. Any mistake by them as said above will help us no end! Looking forward to this one

They are a complete mess of a club, but unfortunately I can see them playing out of their skins to avoid the wrath of the locals, not to save the jobs of the board or manager, but for themselves to escape the brunt of abuse that most of their performances this season deserve.
It could be quite a toxic atmosphere, we need to keep our heads and take advantage of it. It might also give our players a view of what could have happened at SMS if our home support hadn’t been so placid!!

4 Likes

The names may have changed, but the song remains the same!! Nice dig at the skates, and it looks like Lawrenson took notice of the threat!!

MOD EDIT: YOU NEED A BLANK LINE BEFORE THE YOUTUBE URL.

2 Likes

Ings on the bench along with two right backs. Is Ralph taking the piss?

No Djenepo at all either.

Being fair, his mother died the other day. Not sure you can force him to play!

kwp can play left back too.

Oh dear, I hadn’t heard that.