:pl: :westhamfc: West Ham United v Saints :saints:

:westhamfc: v :saints:

Poll, what poll, thanks @Fatso and @ericofarabia for reminding me that we need a poll

• :westhamfc: 0 - 0 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 1 - 0 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 2 - 0 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 3 - 0 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 0 - 1 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 1 - 1 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 2 - 1 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 3 - 1 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 0 - 2 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 1 - 2 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 2 - 2 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 3 - 2 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 0 - 3 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 1 - 3 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 2 - 3 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: 3 - 3 :saints:
  • :westhamfc: have been on a bad run of form, :saints: haven’t been too bad, guess what’s going to happen (hint :westhamfc: win)
  • :saints: will shake off their :westhamfc: hoodoo for this one, :saints: for the glory
  • they’ll cancel each other out, a draw of some sort

0 voters

Apologies in advance … Tyke and I are in attendance for this. Bearing in mind that we’ve not witnessed a Saints win since the last ice age, I’d guard your betting money carefully. If we lose here and lose to Narich I will officially resign as an attendant fan. COYR

4 Likes

We better assume nothing about this game as West Ham are playing very well against Liverpool.

Currently 1-1.

It’s at Anfield though. Probably the first time the West Ham players have heard their fans all season.

Make that 1-2. West Ham. worth their lead.

2-2 now… through keepers legs…

1 Like

What was the name of that Utd keeper that let that really take shot from MLT in? Italian?

Taibi

2 Likes

Taibi

Goattwat

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol. Is that video in HD (Hazy Def)?

Fabianski’s was not as bad but similar.

3-2 now. Mane

1 Like

Love it.

It’s the hope that kills you.

They won’t play much better and get nothing from a game. Let’s hope it fucks them for the weekend.

3 Likes

I turned it on at 1-2. I nearly fell over. After saying on the Villa thread that wham would likely lose…

Normal service has now resumed.

I just hope Liverpool don’t score again other @BTripz’s SuperBru prediction will come true!

1 Like

Whoops! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Fuck

VAR to the rescue!

Still 3-2