:sotonians: đź‘‹ Welcome to Sotonians

Sotonians.com is a forum focusing on the football team, city and people of Southampton, England. Started in May 2015, Sotonians is aiming to be the best pound-for-pound #saintsfc discussion board on the planet.

They are also researching Coke Hi.
With CBD Oil & possibly THC for some markets.
Allegedly

Oops

We not had any new people since 2019, or do we not welcome anyone anymore because we are miserable fuckers?

Have you not heard of stranger danger?

1 Like

I’m sure we’ve all had our Butlers furloughed, you just can’t carry on in these strange times as if nothing has changed.
When I first joined I insisted a room overlooking the ornamental lake and jolly nice it was too. It was situated well away from the Lounge Bar so Lady Slowlane and I had few disturbed nights. However since Pap Towers went Best Western things have gone down the chute…it like a third world boarding house now.

That’s probably my fault, tbh. I’ve lowered the tone so far since taking the pap shilling last year that any potential new recruit takes one look at the site and fucks straight off.

3 Likes

I am still waiting for my pelican to be replaced the lazy fuckers.

We’re not really marketing anymore.

The early days of the site were accompanied by a lot of piss-taking memes, which I don’t really have the time to do anymore.

I’m still marketing although my flyers for WANTED! naive, nubile ladies with no immediate family or close friends has so far proved unsuccessful.

4 Likes

Talking of marketing, here’s a promotional sign in Tapis…

Hello, again.

I’m going to be more active but only on here.

Joined the FF and predictions thing. I’m all in!

The new abnormal. Ambitious lightweight. Lapsed Virgo.

:wave:t5:

6 Likes

Shit it’s Dominic Fuckin Cummings. You’ve been outed you numpty…jog on.

Unless of course your avatar is purely satirical…in which case, welcome. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Is that a Mr Williams I spy in the house?

Seems as the butler seems to have done an offski is it now down to us to welcome new members and assign them rooms?

Welcome @Danny_Carr, may your stay on Sotonians be a +ve one. On first look I thought your avatar was Danny Dire (the “actor”) so I was going to lodge you in the bar, but then I thought better of it since @saintbletch walked in there and hasn’t been seen since…

P.S. Ignore the other miserable buggers, they’ve all got Brexit shaped brooms up various orifices…

6 Likes

Is the champagne lounge still open for business or is it a tier 4 casualty?

No Petr Czech got there 3 weeks ago and cleared all the remaining stock. Just pray he doesn’t get a taste for the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine or we’re fucked. :unamused:

3 Likes

I congratulate you making good on this promise.

Now if you can spend a bit less time jiggling Judi’s janglebox we’d all be madely up.

A sadly missed Sotonian who will remain nameless (as I promised Eric anonymity) had a bit of a night out moment with Danny Dyer back in the sandpit days.

Wish I could remember more but it all started at midday and there were polo shirts and Bullfrogs involved sometime after 2am

Evening all, I just like to say this isn’t Barry Sanchez but his twin Beret Sancho, Barry was always 3 sheets to the wind and a gun ho guy but I’m more of a Descartes or Plato kind of man, anyway I can not wait to contribute to the forum.
Hello all.

1 Like