:sotonians: šŸ‘‹ Welcome to Sotonians

@Not_Barry Welcome

Which is the best night out town in England?

Not Derby, I went there last week and left Barry there talking nonsense to some random bloke at the bus stop, Southampton is really up and coming with some great live gigs, Iā€™d have to say Hereford though.

3 Likes

What has Hereford got going for it then? Unless you are into uniforms?

The farmers market on a Wednesday, the cathedral which is stunning (if you ignore the drunks in the grounds) and the cider museum which is an absolute hoot.

2 Likes

Welcome @Not_Barry Iā€™m sorry about your avatar, I couldnā€™t resist itā€¦

Shouldnt it have a red stripe on it? A la :no_pedestrians:

1 Like

Welcome @Not_Barry

So, do you have any views on the Saints owners, club ambitions and transfer policies?

:wink:

1 Like

Well our new owners weā€™ll have to see, club ambition? To stay in the division and transfers? Summer weā€™ll see as the forward will see major changes.

1 Like

Good point, I shall attempt that laterā€¦

Ah the delights of ecclesiastical architecture and The Mappa Mundi. Unfortunately I visited on a Tuesday. :anguished:

Planningā€™s not one of my strong points.

Anyway welcomeā€¦relieved youā€™re @Not_Barry. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Youā€™ve passed with flying colours - proceed :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back, Barry. :+1::+1::+1:

Oh, hang on. This is a triple bluff, isnā€™t it. :thinking::thinking:

Evening all, I just like to say this isnā€™t Map-of-Tasmania nor his twin or any other relative, bastard love child etc. I am easily more charming, intelligent and have an enormous wit, and anyway I can not wait to contribute to the forum.
Hello all.

3 Likes

Welcome Mom

How did you get your moniker?

Thanks Scotty, Iā€™m his twin brother Beret, I must say I still do appreciate sticking up for the silly sausage last time out, I do recall a few came out to bat for my foolish twin.

The star in the flag reminded me of an anus, and as many have said I am a complete arse, seemed appropriate

The Avatar does have a Skate look about it though?

2 Likes

I suppose it does, but as they are a bunch of anuses/anii? (fuck knows) would also be very appropriate indeed

1 Like

Youā€™ll fit right in.

2 Likes

A tight fit?