Welcome to our newest members

I’ll sort points and badges out later, but was inspired this morning.

Full size version here

6 Likes

Genius :lou_lol:

Begging your pardon, Mr Cacked sir, and I hope you don’t think I’m being impertinent or forward (I would be so mortified if you thought that), but do you have many cousins? And if you do, is one of them called Frank?

5 Likes

Just noticed that we have 136 members now… Getting busy in here!

Don’t get too excited. The 136th will be deleted. Again. We have much interest from people who’d like to offer you the chance to earn $3000 a day. I’ve been busy today so I’ve not been as efficient a Terminator. Still, exciting times. Lakepipe was the first person to find this site through Google, deciding to blaze a different path.

Post-ban pity is still our most successful signup motivator of all time, closely followed by cajolement and manipulation.

1 Like

I’m interested in $3000 a day and Lakepipe found this site through ant.

1 Like

It’s been difficult to keep up with all Justice Mike’s posts since he joined!!!

I feel like I should pass my bounty hunter badge back in at reception! :lou_facepalm_2:

6 Likes

It’s the lack of moderation on here, he feels he needs to weild his baton elsewhere to feel his puissance…

Apologies dear sir for the late response. I am at this time over in Parsipany , New Jersey, which is a bit of an industrial shit hole in the good old US. Body clock out of kilter so it’s now 22:21 here and finally free of work obsessed US colleagues to actually get online and procrastinate. As to your guess/ assumption. It would be wrong of me to simply dispel your considered reasoning without any explanation, but I don’t mind being wrong so will dispel it regardless. I have no cousins (none that are first in nature, but no doubt many second and various levels or removed or otherwise) and sadly none known as Frank. Please read into that what you will.

3 Likes

It was Google that found Ant’s post about Brewdog. I had never heard of him or Sotonians.com before that. Nice place!

It would bring great joy to the forum (well me anyway) - if there could a sequal, maybe it’s own thread with a weekly addition, until we get bored and think it’s shit? What do you reckon Pap, can you rise to this challenge?

1 Like

Jeez, Fowllyd, there was no way Crackers was ever teh (sic) inimitable Frank’s Cousin! :lou_wink:

3 Likes

Lakepipe, you are very welcome on our forum, and we hope you hang around. But first you must answer some questions:

Are you from Southampton?

Do you support the Saints?

Do you like beer?

Are you feminist?

Are you a Corbyn Love Bunny?

You only need 4 out of the above to be yes to be allowed to stay (although last one is a trick question!)

@LouLouMySweet I can only answer yes to two of those questions, do I have to leave forthwith??

Begging your pardon again Mr Cacked sir, but I have to agree with Mr Bob Dylan here.

Begging your pardon, Mr Bletch sir, but I’ve noticed that we seem to have a new guest who’s called Mr Gay Abandon (or it may be Miss Gay Abandon, or even Mrs Gay Abandon I suppose). Should we be showing him (or her) to a room, Mr Bletch?

The funny thing is though, there’s something really really familiar about Mr or Miss or Mrs Gay Abandon, but I can’t quite put my finger on what it is. Perhaps you can help me there, Mr Bletch, as you’re so much cleverer than me.

5 Likes

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Begging your pardon, Mr Bletch sir, but I’ve noticed that we seem to have a new guest who’s called Mr Gay Abandon (or it may be Miss Gay Abandon, or even Mrs Gay Abandon I suppose). Should we be showing him (or her) to a room, Mr Bletch?

The funny thing is though, there’s something really really familiar about Mr or Miss or Mrs Gay Abandon, but I can’t quite put my finger on what it is. Perhaps you can help me there, Mr Bletch, as you’re so much cleverer than me.

Will you be getting me my half-time libation, now that you appear to have broken ranks and appeared “upstairs”?

I am still waiting in the lobby as I was never allocated a room. Not even told “there is no room at the Inn” as I have a pefectly good valid e-mail address.

How do you check into this hotel?

The review on trip advisor is going to be really shitty unless I get a room pronto.

3 Likes

Think you will be waiting for some time. Bletch is locked in Rm 2083 with Nadia from housekeeping. There is a strange weasy grunty sound eminating from the room, like a hippo with Asthma… Earlier there was some hysterical laughing and I heard Nadia laugh and say ‘’ who you expecting satisfy to with this?’’ the Bletch proved to be made of sterner stuff with a curt, ‘‘myself’’ his only reply…

3 Likes

I dont need a room Fowllyd Sir, I am so very successful with the ladies that I am never short of an invite and a flash of a room key… only problem is we seem to be a bit short on ladies at The Bletch Motel :lou_is_a_flirt: