Welcome to our newest members

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Yeah? Where are my points for bringing the bear in(twice)?

Are you saying that getting Bear is the limit of your power? Do you fear a future Sotonians in which your point-scoring rivals zipline into rival forums, bagging someone over the head for a 100 point bonus that you cannot yourself acquire? Have you reached the zenith of your recruiting powers?

I’ve got no problem dishing out points, but deep down, you’ll know you got those points because you moaned. You’ll live with it at first, but those points will start to eat at you.

“Points for being a crying bitch?”, your inner monologue will say. “Look at all those other posters, going out there, earning points, snagging posters. You’re a worm, Tokyo. I wish I had a better flesh puppet to torment”.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

1 Like

Yep

I mean I take it there is a MVP award up for grabs at Christmas? I’ve had a sebatical and although I have no chance of winning, I can’t have Lou finish above me. I mean plus ps how many points can you get for arranging drink dates every week ffs?

Well that fucks my plan to get View From The Top, then :lou_lol:

Points are fine really pap. I’m only taking about the money to help ease Mike into things gently, he’s used to seeing fivers floating around everywhere rather than points and badges.

I don’t think he’ll mind me showing you this, but here’s a picture of the napkins from the last Christmas Curry he attended.

2 Likes

I’ve probably got two or three weeks before I gain another contract (four or five if I contiune interneting at current rate), I can work on VFTT if you want, I’ve spoken to him before about trainers, so I have an ‘in’

He’s into bottle throwing and on the flip side endlessly talking about his kid like a mum on Facebook if that help spuds?

oh god, I’ve had enough of mums & kids. Sorry pap, i’m out.

How many have you got?

Originally posted by @Spudders

I’ve probably got two or three weeks before I gain another contract (four or five if I contiune interneting at current rate), I can work on VFTT if you want, I’ve spoken to him before about trainers, so I have an ‘in’

We follow each other on Twitter. Sent him a DM a while back inviting him, but he hasn’t joined up yet to my knowledge.

How many have you got?

what mums or kids? :smile:

Both.

Plus ps, the bedroom general has said some very negative things about Papsweb is be surprised to see him here. Can we please concentrate our effort on mlgs and Turks?

Both.

Well I have 1 mum & 0 kids, but I was thinking it’s other mums of other people’s kids I’ve had enough of. Anyway we’re digressing.

Welcome Justice Mike.

Has he? Send them on; I thought I’d seen it all.

Hang on, Furball has gone? I can’t keep up with anything.

Don’t let the tash and the causal sexism fool you pap, I’m not magnum P.i.

Its all probably on that thread they had about us. Something about being self congratulationary back slappers. I think I did really well finding this!

Plus some funny bang on stuff about bear being Lenny Henry.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s gone. Had the debate stifled out of him, if you can believe that :lou_smiley:

Gone as in banned?

Gone as in not posting here anymore?

Gone as in here is my resignation letter and can you lend me a fiver to rejoin Steveweb?

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Gone as in banned?

Gone as in not posting here anymore?

Gone as in here is my resignation letter and can you lend me a fiver to rejoin Steveweb?

No-one has been banned.

Self-imposed exile. He’ll probably be back as soon as I post something offensive to the establishment :slight_smile:

We have never been seen on the same forum at the same time :dancing_women: