:2019: Welcome to 2019 (2018 you can do one)

You’ll need a new badge for this NYE! Stellar effort

I sort of know what happened yesterday but wake up to a Unicorn in the house which definately was not there when I went to bed.

2 Likes

I don’t see any unicorn, just pictures of your table :lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

Does the Unicorn’s raised tail indicate it’s going to shit gold bricks or something?

3 Likes

I hope so.
More chance of that than the youngest son getting out of bed today

1 Like

Theres a table in that photo?

Crikey, seems 70,000 people were at the Polish National New Year down the road in Zakopane for the annual TV extravaganza in the snow.
A bunch of old blokes on stage - no less than those music legends Modern Talking, a bunch of other Europop legends and…
Thank God I didnt spend 8 hours in traffic for that.
Loved the #villagelife thing last night. It wasn’t about getting slaughtered, it was about having fun for 10 hours. I earned a huge Brownie point last night by dancing for about 4 hours. First NYE in history where I need Meds for an aching body not my head.
Fantastic experience.

birthdaygoat

4 Likes

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda I Bawb / Happy New Year Everyone.
Thank you to all who put time, money and energy into this website, I appreciate the humor, intelligence and information.
The sheep can only meet some of my needs.
Diolch Yn Fawr

8 Likes

Happy New Year

I survived, without a minging hangover as well. bonus, or so I thought.

The Ayatollah, having clocked my functional status, has decided that the tree is coming down, we are going to the supermarket and visiting the in laws

And she wonders why I get twatted all the time.

4 Likes

Some of my friends turned up as Trump’s wall.

5 Likes

Good thing here is that everything really is closed today.
Clocking the Brownie points up by doing what is a traditional run to the Cemetery to wish loved ones HNY.
Afternoon will be spent introducing the family to British Gammon slow cooked in Cider with Parsley sauce, mash & Broad Beans.
About the fastest pace needed for today.

Well, fuck you lot. I’m off to the pub. Stupid day to have a birthday but I’ll punch my way through it. Happy New Year everyone!

3 Likes

What was Klopp doing there?

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Goat have a good one :lou_lol:

1 Like

Love the look on Chris’ face there! Happy birthday Goatster!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Goatie!
Glad to see dry January getting the Sotonians respect it deserves.

1 Like

I’m sure you are very proud of it @PhilippineSaint , but Why did you take four pictures of your table?

Is it a special day for you or something?

Happy Birthday! A friend of mine also has her birthday on international hangover day.

2 Likes

New Year and 1st page of the traditional C_S family “Current Great Autocrats Of The World” calendar.

I think this month is “Vlad Reborn”

3 Likes