⚽ 🇦🇹 Welcome Ralph Hasenhüttl

Chaps, chaps, you’re all wrong. What they were doing wasn’t called “marking” it was called “ball watching”.

Clearer?

3 Likes

This should be ralph’s first signing, heart, desire, willing to chase the ball all day…

4 Likes

The hand of dog!

2 Likes

not really sure it is an improvement…the smile I mean

The smiling or the dog in goal?

1 Like

Doggo Maradona…

1 Like

Dia-dog Mara-dogger.

He’d have to share the name with @saintbletch, who uses it as an alias when walking the towpath.

Even if the Argentinian super keeper did transfer to Southampton, the poor bastard would be stuck in quarantine chokey while we made sure it didn’t have rabies.

Rabies would certainly improve his dribbling!

BOOM! BOOM! :fox_face:

6 Likes

Seriously, this is a real coup. Great appointment!, I really hope Saints fans give him time. His style of play requires a pre season of full on fitness to enable the pressing, It took Klopp at least a season, even Pep. It’s not his squad even, so he needs time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/LHarrisSFC/status/1070435343659343872

He’s just checked his online bank account :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So that we get teh song Rhymes correct… pedant alert, the correct pronunciation of is name in German is

Ha-zen-hoot–el

(is not quite a ‘hoot’ sound, but we dont have a combination of vowels that will deliver the required sound that I can think of right now…

Thought you should know

Sounds like a right old hoot …

The Forum Educational Front considers its duty to provide pedantry on a daily basis

Hassenhootle is how to pronounce the name…he’s live on all club platforms at the moment.

@Intiniki is going to love him…he’s a bit of a clean-cut hunk.
Well he does it for me anyway :lou_lol:

1 Like

Nah slowly single s in German is always pronounced as a z and in zen, double ss as in Hasslehof /is more ‘gas’ sound etc…

I know this as Ich speaks da lingo

Well tell “Ich” to fuck right off…that’s how Ralphieboy pronounced it himself…he speaks Austrian German. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://twitter.com/SaintsfcViews/status/1070675521841831937?s=19

… I stand by my correct pronunciation… the Austrian dialect does not change the ‘zen’ (man)