:watfordfc: Watford v Saints :saints: (PL)

Armstrong seems to be treading water all of a sudden

lol that will teach me - the stream has just gone tits up

I’m off for a walk around the garden…catch you later.

Fuck

Useless cunts

ffs brighton losing too

Cun*s

2 Likes

Could see that, there are loads of teams that fuck me off this season, Watford, Burnley and Palace. 1 point should do it though.

4 Likes

What happened?

Well Colin Wanker has to somehow find 7 pts in the next three games to threaten us

2 Likes

Prefer 3 points but I will also take that too

We ran out of steam the last 10 minutes, but the performance they put in up until then was superb.
Not sure 1-0 up away from home that Sims is the player I’d bring on, and Lemina while oozing class isn’t there yet.
BUT that is the one point we needed out of the next 2 games, now to play like that against Bompey and we will be fine
Time for more beer

2 Likes

We didn’t win, threw away 3pts right at the end and came away with 1pt. More than I thought tbf.

2 Likes

Again I’m going to question Bertrand. Didn’t need to double team with another player overlapping

Fulham to beat Cardiff on Saturday and we’re safe.

2 Likes

Good point away to Watford most people had a lost including me but that point could keep us up

3 Likes

Well, how wrong can one man be?

…you can answer that if you replace “man” with “Sotonian”

:wink:

1 Like

Same here :smile::smile: fucking thing died. Took a while to find another. Hell of a game though, maybe two points wasted but in truth I thought the draw was a fair result. I’d have taken that before kick off.

3 Likes

Or stuff Bompey. Whichever. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We’d be 7th if we kept our leads, thats says it all about our quality, intelligence and calmness.