:watfordfc: Watford v Saints :saints: (PL)

:watfordfc: v :saints:

edit : Match moved due to Watford’s FA Cup involvement.

• :saints: bounce back after their poor first half display against the Barcodes and neutralise :watfordfc:'s sting to win by 2+ goals
  • :saints: just do it and a scrappy display see them win by the odd goal
  • bore draw
  • score draw
  • :watfordfc: on a high after their away annihilation of Huddersfield buzz and harass :saints: and win by 2+ goals
  • :watfordfc: win by the odd goal after one of their players, probably Deulofeu, gains divine intervention.

0 voters

Troy Deaney just got a straight red so will miss this game.

5 Likes

Hmmm.
Seen the slow mo replays. May get overturned to just a yellow on appeal

Topic pinned and hilarious poll added to the OP

You missed off how we are brilliant, Lemina plays like Messi and we are beaten by a blatant handball goal scored at the far post by the referee after a Lino volleyed a 40 yard equaliser for them

Well, that was the “divine intervention” bit, it was a bit torturous but I thought most people would work it out…

A Lawro speaks

Watford v Southampton

Southampton are another team who have got a bit of work to do to be sure of staying up, although they have got a final-day fixture at home to Huddersfield to fall back on if they are still not safe by then.

Saints were rolled over by Newcastle on Saturday and this is another tough game for them.

Watford’s win over the Terriers at the weekend kept them in the thick of the race to be ‘best of the rest’ and a point here would lift them above Everton and into seventh place.

Lawro’s prediction: 1-1

Ten Tonnes’ prediction: 1-1

Sorted.
Cashed in my free beer bottle top to stock up for this evening (3 more in the fridge)

Prefer that line up
Except still Stepens. Hope hes right back not JWP as wing back

Stephens … :roll_eyes:

I’ll get my coat. SCD

1 Like

If the assembled ladies and gentlemen can please whisk themselves to 19:21, I believe you will find something strangely relevant to tonight’s fixture.

4 Likes

It’s got to be 4 4 2 or 4 3 3 hasn’t it … was Ralph watching on Saturday with the back 3 chuckle brothers and JWP at wing back ?

Surprised to see Valery is not starting. Has he been carrying an injury? Long for Ings is a bit surprising as well.

Valery was ill last game out, probably has lost some fitness. Long for his pace I’d say

Rotation also likely Ings game time has to be managed been stated many times.
Lemina made an impact but wasn’t imho ready for 45 let alone to start yet

2 Likes

19:21 on a black picture.
Bit beyond my tech skills unfortunately I

Was it last year, the “hand of god” game v Watford?

Things have a way of evening themselves out. Just sayin’ is all

Who shot the legend with the streams on Twitter (and the reddit crew)?

http://sdfgdf.xyz/1646/watford-vs-southampton/

1 Like