Warwickshire v Hants - Relegation battle

The BBC say Middx are down if they lose and Hants pick up seven points.

1 Like

Posted at13:59

WICKET Byrom (c Harris b Stirling) 5

Somerset 236 & 20-1 v Middlesex 142

Of course there is another twist in this match!

Ed Byrom simply chips Paul Stirling straight to James Harris at mid-off. It’s a tame dismissal.

He looks furious as he walks off. 19-year-old George Bartlett comes in at three.

1 Like

Yay, I beat @bucks for once

1 Like

Posted at14:10

19,000 up for Banger

Somerset 236 & 26-1 v Middlesex 142

Marcus Trescothick has just brought up his 19,000th first-class run for Somerset.

Decent player is Marcus. Another top innings from the 41-year-old today and surely Somerset would be safe?

14:12

WICKET Bartlett (lbw b Patel) 5

Somerset 236 & 26-2 v Middlesex 142

This is not going to shock you - a spinner has picked up another wicket at Taunton.

George Bartlett is trapped in front by Ravi Patel’s third ball and is sent on his way.

Somerset’s lead is 120. Anything north of 200 will be a difficult chase for Middlesex.

1 Like

Yeah but I won’t post the same info a few minutes afterwards, like some do :lou_wink:

But mine is formatted so much nicer :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

So, listening to the commentary the Hampshir fielder caught Sibley but was stepping over the rope so threw the ball in the air, stepped back over the ropes and caught it again. Umpires gave a 6 despite the Hampshire protests.

3rd bowling point for Hampshire, just need to draw thge game or better now

188 all out. 3 bonus points in the bag.

1 Like

And the other Ryan Sidebottom (never knew there were two of them) has gone for two, Fidel has a Michelle and Warwickshire are all out for188. Now let’s see if we can get some batting points…

Nope @bucks I’m not going to fall for your baiting…

None of the Hampshire players shook SIbley’s hand despite him carrying his bat…

They’ve started well

FFS

8-2 :lou_facepalm_2:

Vince gone LBW

13-3

I sense deja vu all over again!!

Having lost day one to the weather, we are doing our best to save people from watching day four… :lou_angry:

1 Like

What fucking knobhead mentioned batting points? Oh…

1 Like