đŸ”« US Gun Violence

The police are now saying that they “believe” he committed suicide before they entered the room. Isn’t that a bit odd? He either did or he didn’t and they were there and should know.

What I found really surprising though is that he lived in a “retirement and golfing community” of 20,000 people. 20,000! That’s fucking huge.

Tee offs time must be a fucking nightmare

If you have a strong stomach watch this if you can

This is why
while Trump is in office the mass killing will continue.

Let’s not pretend that this started with Trump.

Let’s not even pretend that the right to bear arms is supposed to be about self-defence.

The Amendment exists to allow people to otherthrow tyrannical governments, should they emerge, which makes this horrific incident even worse. There’s a mad cunt in the White House and what do the mad cunts with guns in America do? Shoot innocent people and wreck thousands of lives.

It won’t end until the guns are taken away. Someone will be trying for that grim record next year, if not earlier.

1 Like

I agree with Pap, the gun laws are in place due to mistrust of central Government, the US is not fully evolved, advanced nation but backward in this.

I’ve been reading a bit about Stephen Paddock and something is just not right.

This man had serious money, had worked for Lockheed Martin(nothing released about what he did) among others. His brother would not say, but did say it will come out.

He owned multiple places including an apartment block. Was very forthcoming in telling people he gambled for a living(why so eager?) and informed new neighbours that he wouldn’t be about much(convenient).

Then you come to Sheriff Lombardo.

Sheriff Lombardo described Mr. Paddock as “lone wolf” who had smashed the window of the hotel with a hammer-like device before starting to fire on the crowd.

Smashed the window. No alarm? No one noticed?

A motive for the horrific attack remained unclear. “I can’t get into the mind of a psychopath at this point,” Sheriff Lombardo said. “It wasn’t evident that he had weapons in his room,” the sheriff said. “It has been determined that he had employees going to and fro from his room, and nothing nefarious was noticed.”

“I can’t get into the mind of a psychopath at this point”.

But you can happily call him a “lone wolf”. How did you determine that? You seem to be attempting to shut down the debate about the possibilities, which is rather concerning given your job.

“Employees going back and forwards”. Hotel staff I assume. For what exactly? If it was room service, how much does one man(was there other people there) need?

Then you get the Trump backers trying to blame it on an innocent man(conveniently a left leaning man) and the MSM running headlines about ISIS even though they know it’s bullshit(but will grab the idiots that just read a headline).

Is anyone looking into connections with the far right(they appear to have shut this down before anyone even mentioned it) or a complete set up, because it’s coming across as “grassy knoll” bullshit to me.

Then you get the smoking bullet(in our little world) our very own resident facist* comes out with some bullshit lie that is repeated in the MSM hours later and we have already witnessed his twitter links with some of the nastiest cunts on there.

*Sorry Barry, but i couldn’t resist(although you did seem to be waiting for that headline). Blame the wine(a very nice Mavrud Gb), it’s so much easier than taking responsibility myself.:clinking_glasses:

“More than 19”.

Wouldn’t it be better to say “at least 20”?

I’m talking about rifles. It’s going up and up by the hour. Seems like they are trying to make him sound more like the mental “lone wolf”, that the right are so keen on.But there are only reports of him buy 3 weapons(2 hand guns).

That’s a lot of big guns that just seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

Eric Paddock said that his brother was “not an avid gun guy at all,” adding, “if he had have killed my kids, I couldn’t be more dumbfounded.” “The fact that he had those kind of weapons is just — where the hell did he get automatic weapons?” Eric Paddock asked. “He has no military background or anything like that,” he added. “He’s a guy who lived in a house in Mesquite and drove down and gambled in Las Vegas.”

Nice! Where did you get it?

Gunman’s daddy was a bankrobber? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

True.

Got the wine from Naked Wines(they now own majestic, so can get retail without being a member). Backed the maker ages ago and have been pestering them to get it on the list(after my introductory goodies for backing whetted the appetite). It’s great and a fair price(not for those of you that know the country) in this country.

It’s called. Starosel, from Thrace Plain region.

I should really stop drinking it(work tomorrow), but i will only go on the rum and that’ll be a worse outcome. :lou_sad:

Edit: just checked, £8.49 a bottle. I like it even more now(thought it was nearer double). So much flavour and no cheap wine over acidity(can’t do that).

Didn’t the region/grape have a long and respected history before communism?

Wine is the new soup?

I’m sure the answer is out there somewhere, but how do we know he was the shooter if they found him dead in his room? Is there a possibility he was held hostage and other shooters were there and have since disappeared after finishing him off? Something doesn’t seem right at the moment.

527 injured

Having slept on it the only thing I can think of is he must have really hated Country music.

Unless as implied by Mavrud last night he had deeper plans. It’s pretty clear this can’t have been spur of the moment.

Fake I’D. 10 or more guns and a hammer to break the windows.

So many questions. Just who was at that concert? - or which "mafia clan were promoting it.

This doesn’t feel like a “normal high school/mall shooting” I mean he even had explosives.

And how convenient that his “partner” was actually out of the country yet left her I’D behind

Obviously we will never know

The 527 injured are they gun shots or injuries due to stampedes out of the area?

Tin foil at the ready, its coming, its coming

1 Like

23 weapons in the hotel room and 19 at his house.

2 Likes

I guess that video clip makes Jimmy Kimmel crazy too eh Barry?

https://twitter.com/HannahKMinter/status/915121054812655616

4 Likes

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

https://twitter.com/ChristianFraser/status/914844527164317697

1 Like