šŸ”« US Gun Violence

How can they ever expect the public to control themselves with firearms when the police so often show no restraint, this cunt sneaks around this womanā€™s house (whatever happened to knocking on the fucking front door?), shines a light through her window and tells her to put her hands up, doesnā€™t identify himself and immediately opens fire. I doubt heā€™ll suffer any consequences.

1 Like
2 Likes

Good news on the arrest, but you have to wonder how many similar incidents have happened and been swept under the table.

Vindication of the body cam system.

4 Likes

This Twitter thread is unbelievable. Cops get involved in a shoot out in rush hour traffic, using peopleā€™s cars for cover and end up killing a bystander and the hostage in the van they keep firing into. Fucking nuts.

Iā€™m lost for words.

VIGILANTES MOTHERFUCKER!

Currently kicking off in America.

Thatā€™s a shit conga.

4 Likes

Two people shooting at police at public. One officer shot. Police and locals engaging gunmen. Fucking Loony bastard country.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1204477761726898177?s=19

Nothing to see hereā€¦SNAFUā€¦

One of my friends is currently over in the USA and falling in love with it. I keep reminding him of the guns. Oh and Trump.

It like a war zone.
Maybe thatā€™s been the idea all along.
You can only sanitise people so much through TV. What better way to make them accept mass murder, the world over, than regular doses at home.

So the attack shown above turned out to be an anti semetic attack that ended with 6 dead (including the two gunmen).

Just as long as pap packs his bullet proof vest when he goes to Dallas, all will be good with the world.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a given.

No-one wants to be JR*

* just rifled

1 Like

Or indeed JFK*

* just fucking killed

2 Likes

A serious piece of advice to anyone visiting the US. Please realise how armed people are. One of my protectors in North Carolina is a biker queen of a lesbian MC and she wears decidedly non-bulky clothing.

She is a what is known as a concealed carrier, something you have to apply for with the state and go through a series of tests to gain. The overall state policy Is ā€œopen carryā€, which basically means anyone can carry a gun as long as it is in plain view.

She didnā€™t pull out any guns that night, but she did pull out a series of knives and such, all perfectly legal (some not legal in the UK(, from various pockets about her person.

In terms of personal safety, one of the most sobering nights in my life, and I was three sheets to the wind.

1 Like

Lamentably bad journey.

2 Likes

The last time i went to the US was in 1979 which is what, 40 years ago? Had a fabulous time, as soon as they heard your English accent they couldnā€™t do enough for you. Went to CBGBs in Greenwich Village to see Talking Heads, Jonathan Richmond and the Modern Lovers, Blondie and The Dictators( who wiped the floor with all of them). I think it will all be a bit different now. It is one fucked up country in 2019. Sadly.

1 Like

One time in the US (1981) I was driving towards Cameron Az from Flagstaff. A police helicopter flew over our heads and a few moment later a cop car drew across the road to stop us. ā€œJust get off the roadā€ said the cop, ā€œthereā€™s a car heading this way and heā€™s jumped five roadblocks alreadyā€
We looked for a safe place and found none. Then the cop jumped back in his car and drove over the rise. We followed thinking all was clearā€¦it wasnā€™t.
The road was blocked with a dozen cop cars all lights flashing and the helicopter in an adjoining field. A Toyota in the long grass with all windows gone and bodywork riddled like Swiss cheese. One body in the long grass and another in the passenger seat.
The news report that evening said the helicopter had shot out a tyre to bring the car to a haltā€¦the driver got out and started popping at the helicopter the helicopter countered with automatic fire, raking the car and shooter in the process. The passenger, a hitch-hiker was also killed by the hail of gunfire from the surrounding cop cars.

My Houston office is pretty much like this

They show you pictures of their guns as readily as pictures of their kids and they are just as proud of them

Quite why anyone needs an AR-15 with laser sights for ā€œprotectionā€ is beyond me.

5 Likes