šŸ¤³ Unashamed self promotion - ok or not?

Thatā€™s how I always think of bass players!

2 Likes

Lemme know if you need a shirt consultant.

Donā€™t worry about payment, just put aside some tickets for me next time Iā€™m in, ah fuck, Iā€™m not going to Australia, youā€™re on your own.

But remember this, fame never came knocking at the door of a man wearing a crisply ironed short sleeved cyan affair in polyester.

Will use my ears more and my eyes less when I get home.

3 Likes

Update:

Bearsy - groupie

Goatboy - vibes and atmosphere

Tigger - Bass

I thought I could supply the groupies?

What does everybody want?

3 Likes

Get in the band, Lou.

2 Likes

Wait, hold on, Iā€™m not happy with that either! The thing about face-fucking groupies, is you have to be on the right end of it!

@dubai_phil v good vibe. I like their logo too. ā€œRomeā€ was my fav. The video forgot the part where one of the girls gets left out of the fun and starts yelling at the other two from across the roadā€¦oh waitā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldnā€™t have been so bold to say it. But I agree. If youā€™re going to be a rock star, you gotta go for the fitted shirts, slightly crumpled like itā€™s been in a suitcase too long, and probably with some kind of cowboy styling.

Itā€™s an unspoken rule.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the svengali.

Yeah, I can just see @pap and I tag-teaming on There is a Light my Fire That Never Goes out.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be more slutty and appropriate for the times when I choose my next show attire :lou_wink_2:

Donā€™t worry, when I do my first show in UK, Iā€™ll put all your names on the door :lou_sunglasses:

Iā€™ll also be wearing said polyester shirt for the first few songs only to rip it open to show my Saints top for all of the footballing world to see :cool:

3 Likes

OK, sister.

Enough.

Thereā€™s only room for one shirt consultant in OzSaintDaveā€™s entourage, and youā€™ve just read a post by him!

Back off.

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying but itā€™s going to take a fair number of gym hours for that fitted shirt to fit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Fair enough. You keep shirt consultant role.

Iā€™d say my role is more about taking 95% of the profits, rather than making any important decisions.

4 Likes

Is it the same tune as " A land down under" ?

2 Likes

And Dave, obviously, is the band fashion muse. Looking beautiful upfront, and doing a few poses (but unknown to the audience, the soundman never actually plugs him in).

1 Like

@coxford_lou unfortunatley Iā€™m a loyal type and @saintbletch was keen as mustard for the job

2 Likes

Is it OK to vote ā€˜noā€™ just to get an estimation of how many people have said ā€˜yesā€™.

Note to @pap , vote numbers at the end of graphs please

1 Like

*drops guitar, song keeps playing :innocent:

1 Like

(Hmm, can you tell Iā€™m on a deadline today? Log off, Lou, save yourself, log off!!)

2 Likes