UKIPocalypse?

This is rather naughty.

But also hilarious.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/784414471192281088

Hope I don’t get ill in Milan as only a true believer in the EUSSR should use their E111. As a leave voter I don’t want to look hypercritical ( despite us still being in the EU, and non eu countries involved in the system as well )

We put more into the EU than we take out, rest easy.

independent

ɪndɪˈpɛnd(ə)nt/adjective

1. 1.

free from outside control; not subject to another’s authority.
“an independent nuclear deterrent”

| synonyms: | freethinking, individualistic, unconventional, maverick; More

|

1. 2.

not depending on another for livelihood _ or subsistence _.
“I wanted to remain independent in old age”

| synonyms: | self-sufficient, self-supporting, self-sustaining, self-reliant, self-standing, able to stand on one’s own two feet; More |

ukip-mep-steven-woolfe-quits-party

Wasn’t he tipped tof be next leader of ukip?

Was also in talks with the tories about joining them. Bends with the wind(and a punch).

1 Like

People’s Army :lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

I think they are done - if will be interesting to see how there 4m or so votes would vote if they cease to exist

I feel sorry for this bloke. All he wanted was his country back.

2 Likes

For whom the bell tolls…

2 Likes

People’s army.

A man who claimed a gay donkey tried to rape his horse is standing to be Ukip leader.

John Rees-Evans, who also took a gun into IKEA, was forced to confront the bizarre claim as he declared his run for the top job.

The ex-soldier insisted his 2014 quip was “playful banter with a mischievous activist” and the IKEA incident was “embellished”.

He admitted: “The fact is I’m not a politician.”

He has already lost the PR war.

He lost it somewhere between Ikea and his compound in the woods that he’s built for when society breaks down and it’s just him and his trigger-happy mates dishing out retribution to gay donkey sex pests.

1 Like

So, UKIP have a new leader.

Is it Paul Nutter (sorry, Nuttall) or Eddie Hitler?

7 Likes

Now I know that I’m one of the few people on this forum that knows their Nestons from their Netherleys. I am well aware that part of Nuttall’s attraction is that he’s an earthy scouser in a party famed for being full of Little Englanders and East Anglians. The purple bin fundamentalists would say he’s a Bootle lad, but it’s increasingly a technicality these days. Bootle and Huyton may not be in Liverpool City itself, but they’re culturallycouse and have the accent.

So is Nuttall, and he’ll draw associations with the city whenever the crap cascades from his cakehole, which will be often. Even Stewart Lee makes good use of the link in this skit, so don’t tell me others won’t do the same.

Lee reckons that Nuttall is “clearly the best Liverpool has to offer”, suggesting that Paul remains there to rebuild its economic status.

Personally, I find my feelings more in line with the tweeter that called him “a bad Bootle UKIP meff”.

I have also invented a new word, mefé, to describe someone like Nuttall, simultaneously a meff and a leader.

1 Like

Now that Jo Cox’s killer is behind bars, UKIP’s new leader picks up the baton with this threat -

‘Because I’ll tell you what, if you’re a Remainer MP, and it doesn’t matter what colour you are, we are coming after you…’ :astonished:

Suddenly Farage seems like a pleasant bloke.

3 Likes

I’ve seen the twat turn up on enough of the political things I watch. Here’s the really scary thing. 18K UKIP members, probably about half of UKIP’s remaining membership (if that) said “he’s the guy”.

Perhaps they know stuff we don’t. Perhaps they’ve got people _even worse _than him, lurking away, kept away from the general public until the time was right (if it ever came). I do know that somewhere in the calculus, they’ve decided his northernness is electorally bankable, especially in the places where they are seeking to “replace Labour”.

Good fucking luck, mate. The party doesn’t really have a reason to exist, the star striker has retired and while it’s true that half of UKIP voted for Paul Nuttall, it’s also true that half of UKIP fucked off after Brexit, scuttling back to their ancestral political parties, safe in the knowledge that the job is done, with absolutely no appetite for UKIP’s post-Brexit vision of Britain. They’ll have even less when they hear this twat.

We’ve never had a Brexit before, so we’ve very little to compare it to. You’d need to look at other single issue parties. If Paul Nuttall were Deputy Leader of a “Legalise Weed Party” and took the reins post-success, he’d be telling us to “Legalise Crack” now. Whatever you thought of Farage, he won’t touch some of the shit Nuttall will deal with.

This photo made me laugh - read the story here

3 Likes

Not being totally honest…

ukip-leader-challenged-on-stoke-address

nigel-farage-among-ukip-meps-accused-of-misusing-eu-funds#img-1

Millionaire Brexiteer Farage a hypocrite?? :astonished: