UKIPocalypse?

They do say that attack is the best form of defence. I guess if UKIP ever get in we know that they would press the button!!

1 Like

Perhaps Hookem should be the Attack spokesperson instead of looking after the Defence brief.

2 Likes

Downvoted Bazza’s post for YouTube bellendry. It has been a year. There’s a guide for every device. Learn, Bazza. For fuck’s sake, learn.

1 Like

Pap get over it you fanny.

Hookem has an apt name really … As in right hook 'im … sorry :lou_facepalm_2:

Scousepirational.

The awkward moment when u get had off by an MEP.

So Ukipper Stevie Woolfe is happy to accept free healthcare in France as an EU citizen, despite being anti-EU.

Two faced cunt.

I’m certain he would say his country is still paying whatever-it-is-a-week and and say that he was entitled to it.

As much as I dislike UKIP, I’d have no problem with that stance.

I don’t disagree with you Pap, but it’s a shitty argument from a two faced party.

If they wanted any real credibility they’d turn their back on everything EU and support Britain and British jobs by buying good old British travel insurance…and everything else that’s not made or provided by Johnny Foreigner

I suggest you check your facts before spouting shit . You do not need to be in the EU to be part of the E111 health care .

Fuck off.

Be a love and take yourself and your chicks and troll on another site eh?

1 Like

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Originally posted by @Lord-Duckhunter

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

So Ukipper Stevie Woolfe is happy to accept free healthcare in France as an EU citizen, despite being anti-EU.

Two faced cunt.

I suggest you check your facts before spouting shit . You do not need to be in the EU to be part of the E111 health care .

Fuck off…

Be a love and take yourself and your chicks and troll on another site eh?

Right , so you can post rubbish , but by pointing it out im not welcome on this site . What’s that all about?

The fact is a E111 health card is not dependant on eu membership so Woolfe is not being a two faced c@#t by using it . Looks like you don’t like facts , so that’ll prob wind you up, that’s your issue not mine . You do seem to have anger management issues

Not even going to bother arguing with you Duckie.

Just going to watch your future posts with interest and smile at what a complete arse you make of yourself with each and every post.

It had been, shall we say, an experience so far

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Switzerland are not in the EU , you can use a E111 health card for health care in Switzerland . Swiss citizens who are not eu citizens can get health care in France …HTH

That’s a bullshit technicality. They do as they’re told and pay for the privilege like everyone else.

CS is right, they’re a bunch of hypocritical twats that are a fucking embarrassment.

I think you already know that though.

I don’t agree with the concept of tax credits. Would I be a hypocrite to take them if I needed them?

Or would I be entitled to them because of the money paid in, whether I agreed with them or not?

I wouldn’t necessarily call you a hypocrite under those circumstances, papster.

However, had you been elected as an MP / MEP for a party called the “Down with the evil tax credits” party, then going on to claim tax credit benefit might bring your actions under the hypocrisy lense.

2 Likes

I suppose my point was that he pays his taxes.

Now I don’t actually know if he was treated for free, but practically, where else should he have been treated? Flown back to Blighty with a suspected brain injury? I suspect not.

You can pull UKIP on all kinds of hypocrisy without this, not least their MEPs and expense accounts. This should be kept as an episode in thuggery. Too easily picked apart as hypocrisy.

He should be more worried about getting sparked out by a grandad from Hull.

1 Like