That’s your average little Engerlander @intiniki

Unpleasant shits.

1 Like

I hads a dose of them the other day.

Started as a shit plug,

Then a Rabbit shit,

then turned to a gushing waterfall,

“This lot”, as in one bloke?

Shall we judge the whole Labour Party on the tweets of their Stoke candidate, or just decide he’s personally an arse.

Is it just one UKIP councillor or candidate that has made overtly racist or xenophobic comments though? No, its loads of them.

2 Likes

In fact a 60 second Google search will unearth endless stories of UKIP racism

1 Like

Pony, the biggest racist in British politics is Abbott , but you leftie snowflakes don’t foam at the mouth over that

that’s one person, which was your shit argument earlier, you rightie racist apologist.

1 Like

What, because she once said “white people love to play divide and rule”?

I think I can take that on the chin in context. Can you?

4 Likes

Why do right-wingers (and definitely not right wing Barry :lou_wink:) have such hate-boners for Diane Abbott?

I get she can be a bit of a fool at times, and I’m far from a cheerleader of hers, but the reaction she seems to get has always seemed excessive.

2 Likes

Is it cos she is black?

It’s not just the right though is it? My father in law is very left, and cannot stand her.

I think it’s the excessive criticism of the right that she has partaken in over the years, whilst at the same time sending her kids to private school etc. She is a massive hypocrite.

And as you say, she is a fool. She’s the Labour parties version of Boris Johnson, but with a lack of any sort of entertainment. Instead, she is just a dirty great stain on the Labour party.

I s uspect it is because she lives on the far left of the labour party and therefore her views are that much more removed from right wing thinking that a more centrist politician (in the same way a labour supporter would dislike a extreme right winger)

Plus that fact she provides regular affirmation that she is crap.

God I hate it when people use the Race card to hide facts. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

No. It’s because “The Honorable Member” is a fucking idiot

2 Likes

No, it’s not just the right. But the reaction does seem far more exaggerated from those of that persuasion. I’m probably pretty lefty(ish), and as I said, I ain’t exactly a fan of hers but I still don’t entirely understand the bile she gets lobbed her way.

Originally posted by CB Saint

I s uspect it is because she lives on the far left of the labour party and therefore her views are that much more removed from right wing thinking that a more centrist politician (in the same way a labour supporter would dislike a extreme right winger)

Plus that fact she provides regular affirmation that she is crap.

Hmmm, I guess I see what you mean. But, is she actually that far left? I, personally, wouldn’t have said so. There’s certainly more left-wing members of the Labour party that don’t seem to attract the same levels of bile.

The last sentence, whilst true, is probably applicable to 95% of MPs - yet the hate is certainly more intensified in this instance.

I’m not supporting Ms Abbott, or even saying she’s particularly competent - I just don’t get exactly what it is she has done to become such a figure of hate.

1 Like

Again, stand in the commons on a Wednesday lunch time (the only time most of them are there), close your eyes and pick out someone in the room at random. Chances are, what you have said applies to them as well.

That still doesn’t explain why she is SO hated, comparitively.

2 Likes

& a woman.

p.s. @pap

The new quotes & the @'s are cool!

**even if I did break the quote box :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Ah, you’ll get used to it, @krg_

Although it’s interesting to get another rave review from a “youngster”. It’s almost as if the younger demographic knows and is comfortable with tech :lou_sunglasses: