UKIPocalypse?

About 40K.

No idea on the rules, but by way of comparison, Labour had 600K members just before the coup, and will probably get to a million now that Corbyn has been kept on as leader.

This is one of the reasons why I find the UKIP threat laughable. Paul Nuttall is apparently one of their top guys, and in my estimation at least, the fucker isn’t far off total simpleton. Tried making out that Liverpool’s black community arrived in the 1950s. Yeah; try the 1730s you ignoramus. He should be embarrassed that a Southampton boy knows his own city’s history better than he does.

He is from Bootle so he is not a scouser, being pedantic mind but I am right.

Hmmm…seems to have got rather ugly… http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37572377

Don’t think Woolfe will be taking over, in a serious condition after collapsing outside Strasbourg apparently

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-leadership-contender-steven-woolfe-collapses-outside-the-european-parliament_uk_57f633e9e4b00df730dc2787?11r1kyb9&

Sounds like a heart attack.

There are reports that a UKIP colleague decked him.

People’s Army

What a fucking shambles.

1 Like

Dont wish ill on anyone…but looks like the UKIP leadership positionis going bit Spinal Tap drummer…

2 Likes

If we left them in the same room long enough, would they destroy themselves?

Shows a bit a passion, albeit a bit ott.

Yes. He was apparently punched during a meeting of ukip mep’s.

He’s In hospital in Strasbourg.

Hope he gets good care and makes a full recovery.

Thank god for the E111 card.

4 Likes

He was punched and fell into a wiondow, bleed on the brain, just goes to show the damage one punch can do. Hope he fully recovers quickly.

You can’t dust for vomit.

Best left unsolved?

He has bleeding on the brain after being punched several times by a fellow UKIP MEP.

Calling someone a fucking Blairite pales into insignificance in the bullying stakes!

2 Likes

You don’t need to be in the EU for your citizens to have a E111

3 Likes

Gotta love the NF, sorry I mean UKIP. Why bother with a reasoned arguement when you can just smack someone in the face? Even if it is one of your own!

2 Likes

Punch ups between politicians happen all the time on the continent, they also happen here, passion gone too far.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Punch ups between politicians happen all the time on the continent, they also happen here, passion gone too far.

They’re not at all desirable, Barry - and in my opinion, any benefit derived from seeing a bit of passion is completely undermined by the message it sends out. You only need to look at the link between Trump’s rhetoric and the violence at his rallies, and as far as I know, he hasn’t even chinned anybody.

If UKIP were ever looking to ditch the image of being a pack of thick thugs, today has done them precisely no favours.

1 Like

UKIP spokesman saying the police won’t be involved. WTF, an old guy in Liverpool was banged up this week for doing what Hookem did. Interesting to see UKIPs position on law and order! I bet Hookem won’t even be asked to resign from his position as spokesman for defence. The party will probably thrust him forward in their next party political broadcast in an attempt to attract BNP supporters and the waverers in the Tory party who think that May and her crew are not thuggish enough!

2 Likes