:trumpdumb: Trumped!

Trump’s visit has achieved the impossible, literally in the blink of an eye.
The British people have fallen in love with Camilla.

…and united a divided nation…we all fuckin’ hate Trump. :lou_wink:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/rachaelvenables/status/1135792256701607936?s=19

3 Likes

Eyebrows being raised in Westminster at the omission of Home Secretary Sajid Javid, the Muslim son of a Pakistani bus driver from the guest list for the state banquet at Buck House last night. The only senior cabinet minister not to be invited. Hmm.

In the current mood I would say that is clearly racist…unless of course he was washing his hair last night.

2 Likes

Uploading: 20190604_111350.jpg…

1 Like

We also met John McDonald. He gave a back slap to my partner.

What’s Ronald up to these days?

Trump in his press conference earlier claimed there were thousands of people out on the streets cheering him. Why do our political journalists not challenge him on this, just meekly let him get away with it? What an absolutely gutless press we have in this country.

2 Likes

Again I only saw about 5 pro Trump guys. All men. One on his tod with a yellow vest with traitors on it.

Edit - there’s more police surrounding the pro trump guys than actual pro trump guys.

He was looking for some of his constituents.

Trump will probably claim that London is crime ridden because there were hundreds of police on the streets when he looked out of the window of his limo!

Probably. We saw his motorcade go by.

The Express was sucking his cock today I notice… how he has promised a teh mother of all trade deals once we ‘ditch the shackles of the EU…’

Even Brexiteers should be worried by this… what have the US got that we want and what kind of ‘conditions’ will apply? That is the thing with trade deals, to get what we want tarrif free, we will need to take shit - shit like US healthcare providers, shit like Insecticides banned by EU, shit like meat fucked by hormones and chlorine, GM food stuffs that are banned by the EU… shit that in itself might not be dangerous and even needed, but has been produced by companies free to pollute teh environment because of Trumps self interest…

Welcome to post Brexit Britain… taking it up the arse ten times more frequently than Blair wanting to join The cunts in Iraq…

May be able to travel to Cuba again. Once the Americans started going the cost went up.

4 Likes
1 Like

Just seen Trump saying there were thousands of people welcoming him.

And just a small demo.

He just keeps on telling lies. It is quite something, isn’t it?

1 Like

I think he simply doesn’t know the difference between truth and untruth. In his own mind, anything he says is true; anything that differs from what he says or thinks is untrue. Pretty classic narcissist trait I guess.

2 Likes