:trumpdumb: Trumped!

Unknown-1

4 Likes

This week is a dignified and serious time to remember the allied servicemen lost on D-Day, and a unique opportunity for Trump to recognise the sacrifice of his own countrymen.
What an honour it should be for a president to be at the centre of that…

But no, he has to pick a fight with someone before he’s even landed, because it’s all about him, and his obsession with Islam.
If he had any respect he would keep it buttoned for a few days, he clearly has no sensible PR advisors as he doesn’t seem to give a fuck about D-Day, and just wants to promote himself.
And if I was Harry and he’d spoken about my wife like that I would have him by the throat up against a fucking wall - even if it did lead to an ‘interesting’ stand-off between different security teams!
There’s one thing to respect the office of the president, and that’s why he’s correctly been invited here, but if his behaviour continues in this vein, he might as well just fuck off home as he’ll be turning the commemorations into some vulgar circus of self-promotion.
The woman with the placard above has clearly done all of the research, and come to a reasonable conclusion.

8 Likes

Welcome to the post-1945 consensus.

The only difference between Trump and the rest is that it’s fucking obvious now.

:raised_hands::+1:

Being the obvious brave military man I was hoping he would catch his Spurs on his trouser turn-ups at the top of the aircraft steps.

A small gathering tonight outside Buckingham Palace in prep for tomorrow. Not been to Buckingham Palace area since I was a kid.

Just seen a bit of a scrap between a pro Trump kid (apparently he comes to lots of stuff) and anti Trump guy

Is he dining with Liz and family?
Will the first tweet after dinner be something about the serving staff being shit, as one of them sat at the table throughout.

He’ll probably look to ‘grab her pussy’…

1 Like

Apparently there’s a banquet for his orangeness.

1 Like

Who gets the job of showing him which cutlery to use?
Someone film it please :joy:

Hoping Phil throws a milkshake at the twat.

Have to laugh at some of the reaction to these tweets

Khan calls trump a modern day facist and then Trump retaliates. What did he expect him to do?

Maybe don’t poke the bees nest if you don’t want to get stung??

1 Like

Secret service and Trump’s personal surgeon are in situ at the General in case the cunt gets shot.

So we saw a cavalcade arrive with we think Harry in it.
There was a small (about 15 max) pro Trump guys, outnumbered by police, the tourist having a look and he protesters. Do not believe any news report that says it was about equal. It was not.

Pro trump guy

He has the look to a T.

1 Like

I did laugh watching Trump’s handshake when he met Her Maj, which has provoked bafflement and mockery all round. It has been likened to a cross between a fist bump and a complicated multi-part “ghetto” handshake. Just imagine the outcry and screams about disrespect if an EU leader had done it.

You went to a Garden Party?

Get you, Madam!

I thought it looked like a fist bump. Weird.

God no. I was outside at the protest.