:trumpdumb: Trumped!

Hehe. The amazing thing is he’ll get away with that.

The US is not very woke on foreign affairs.

Based on his rationale let’s hope no riots break out in Geneva.

1 Like

This
The new covfefe
To kill a smockingbird was my favourite reply

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072095127894667265?s=19

I know it’s been around a while but it always brightens the day for me…

Because he’s a cunt?Just a suggestion!

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1073843349965148160

1 Like

Christopher Steele has been in court in London over the last couple of weeks and has apparently made some interesting comments about the Russiagate fiction and his dodgy dossier. It seems the whole thing was indeed bullshit(who’d have guessed?).
Any reporting of this important information in our media?

1 Like

Not that it will make the slightest difference…
Doctor’s daughter says father wrote Trump’s bone spur diagnosis as a favour

4 Likes

So hard to tell if it’s fake news.
How scary is that :scream:

What sort of plane is Donald usually flying on that has open windows?

3 Likes

Do you realise that’s the nearest he’s been to wearing a military uniform in this life. Can’t see if he was wearing his spurs. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

And nobody had a ground to air missile handy?

That’s austerity Britain for you. :lou_facepalm_2:

This government shutdown fiasco is a bit worrying. Trump reckons he’ll keep the government shut down for years if necessary. Who knows if the big orange cunt is bullshitting or not (he probably is), but it did occur to me that keeping a government shut down would be a very easy way for America to slide into dictatorship.

He’s now saying he may say it’s a national emergency so he can build his stupid wall.

Their political system seems like the checks and balances don’t really work.

I suppose there are 800000 government workers who won’t vote for him having not been paid. He was all about jobs are but then won’t pay a whole heap of workers.

2 Likes

Well there’s a surprise.
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1083137380889124866

1 Like

Interesting article, doesn’t really address what exactly the Russians were trying to achieve with their targeted ads if it wasn’t to influence the election?

Not so surprising when it ends with this lie.

“Russia’s hacking of the Democratic National Committee and Clinton’s campaign chairman remains the more obviously successful and effective influence effort of the 2016 campaign.”

Russia didn’t hack the DNC(no one did). That’s been shown to be a lie. Why keep repeating it.
The IRA(that could be deliberate trolling) spent a few thousand dollars, so these numbers seem important.

“Nevermind that 56% of the troll farm’s pages appeared after the election, that 25% of them were seen by no one, or that their miniscule online presence paled in comparison to the millions of dollars spent on social media by the two major presidential campaigns and their supporters to sway voters. This was an act of war that demanded immediate government action.”

There is a provable case of another countries interference and one of the presidential candidates working with that foreign attempt to pervert democracy. No one in the media seems interested though.

An interesting article from the BBC - surprisingly