:trumpdumb: Trumped!

This is amazing mate. Woodward is so deliberate and calm, and just drops the fact it’s recorded and he has a witness.

1 Like

It’s “Programmed” Mr Spelling

And what you claim above is a lie.
I’m dislegsick, you think that’s something to take the piss out of because you can’t answer simple questions.
That makes you a massive cunt(have i spelt that correctly?).
Go back to your box, your a fucking idiot(although one that can spell👏) that can’t think for themselves.
Ted
images(29)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q5ZFYFatvIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q5ZFYFatvI

You see how accurate spelling is important my friend?

2 Likes

That’s so shit, just like your avoidance of the questions, but unsurprising that you return to the comfort blanket of the idiot box.
Why doesn’t Mueller want to go to court?
If you can’t answer, admit he’s a liar and your a gullible idiot that is willing to believes anything.
Alternatively, just take the piss out of other people’s problems, like a true cunt.

Surely that’s a hearing problem, not a spelling one.
Aunt-cunt?
Can’t see anyone making that spelling mistake and i should know.
A true failure Ted, just like meullers evidence it would seem.

I think some people need to take a breather

3 Likes

Better still, some people should stick to the point.

So maybe don’t do a Trump and throw your hands up and cry “But Hillary”?

This is a thread about Trump, after all.

2 Likes

Where have i said that? Please show me as i can’t remember ever writing that.
I was talking about the bullshit op ed and meullers fake evidence(again, why doesn’t he want to present it in a court?).
Everyone’s falling for a lie, just because trump is a fucking idiot. How about remembering what democracy is supposed to mean and maybe investigating the evidence that does exist, rather than playing their dumb game.

Here’s one that has a spelling mistake, so can be dismissed, by those to fucking stupid to think for themselves.
It’s so sad watching people being willingly led up the garden path.

Ok sorry, the democrats. My mistake.

1 Like

So the people that broke the law shouldn’t be mentioned. They are also the people that enabled trump to get the presidency, but we still shouldn’t mention them.
That’s fucked up thinking.

1 Like

Where did I say that?

But you are basically doing the same thing by bringing up separate issues when someone mentions possible developments in the Trump case.

As was said, maybe staying on topic would help. As would perhaps not such a confrontational approach. Just because everyone doesn’t share the view that everything in the ‘msm’ is bollocks - doesn’t make them idiotic sheeple. Which is the tone that is coming across in this posts.

I also find the attitude towards Mueller, a life-long Republican with a very good reputation odd.

1 Like

You said I shouldn’t mention them, but they are deeply involved.
An anonymous op ed isn’t a development.
It is on topic.
If someone takes the piss out of my dyslexia(that was fucking hard to work out how to spell) then i think they’re a cunt and will say so.
Again, i have never said everything in the msm is a lie, but they certainly work to someone’s agenda(think Corbyn).
You really need to look into meullers history if you believe that.

Didn’t say that either.

As suggested, I think a breather my be helpful. He said, she said etc isn’t really adding anything.

But it’s perfectly possible to think that Trump should be investigated/charged/tried for whatever crimes he’s committed and the Dems should be too. It’s not a binary choice, it needn’t be either or.

Again, implying I don’t know anything because I don’t agree with you is hardly furthering any point. It’s needlessly antagonistic and isn’t v likely to garner debate.

2 Likes

Confusing post.
You said “don’t do a trump and throw your hands up and cry but Hillary. This thread is about trump”. Then said “ok the Democrats”. So you certainly have said that.
Take a breather if you think it will help.
Yes, investigate anyone that is thought/known to have done wrong. Two years into a an investigation about Russian interference and no evidence whatsoever, but he’s taking it to places it has no business being, suggests there is an ulterior motive, don’t you think(unless meuller is incompetent). Its not a binary choice, that is correct, but that only makes me wonder what your first post meant.
I’m implying you don’t know his full history, rather than not knowing anything. I couldn’t care less whether you agree with me, but you clearly don’t know some of the shenanigans he’s been involved in.
You don’t want debate, or you would look into it to see if it’s correct or not. You don’t though, so who’s mind is set and not open?
Is antagonistic now considered anything that disagrees with the msm narrative, or calling someone a cunt for not answering any questions while taking the piss out of a minor disability?

@SaintBristol, @Saint-or-sinner let’s draw a line under the personal stuff, please?

Start a PM between each other if you feel the issue still has some legs. Happy to be a recipient in the PM, qlso happy not to. Your call.

4 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting a breather for me, I’m not the one that appears to be annoyed by someone having a pop at my spelling.

The point is, replying to something about Trump on a Trump thread with ‘what about the dems’ (which I incorrect said Hillary in my first post, and apologised for when you corrected me) is that it’s just a diversion.

No one is saying don’t talk about it.

You’ve then followed it up with Mueller is this that the other. The dems are terrible etc. It’s not really adding much, and it’s taking things off topic.

This is compounded by accusing others by simply following the ‘msm’ and not sharing your view. Saying there is no evidence whatsoever of wrong doing is a strange position to take, and is at odds with the arrests, confessions and cooperation that has been taking place.

As for the course of the investigation, like him or not, I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that Mueller has forgotten more about the legal system than either of us will ever know. What I can say from my short time working within a legal team, is that legal proceedings and the legal system is complicated. Not all evidence is displayed in public prior to trials, and things can take unexpected turns. To outsiders this looks odd - and in the absence of information gossip and speculation become fact, akin to “I don’t know why this is happening/why person x is doing this. Therefore something shady must be going on”. I say this from experience, having worked with the team involved in legal dealings that became public - and all of the information in the public was entirely wide if the mark.

Whilst it may be true that there is an agenda against Trump, it’s equally possible and probable that there are those out there benefitting massively from his regime - and are just as happy to put out misinformation to support him. His portrail of the media as “enemy of the people” plays into this perfectly, as it feeds his base what he wants anyway.

2 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting a breather for me, I’m not the one that appears to be annoyed by someone having a pop at my spelling.

The point is, replying to something about Trump on a Trump thread with ‘what about the dems’ (which I incorrect said Hillary in my first post, and apologised for when you corrected me) is that it’s just a diversion.

No one is saying don’t talk about it.

You’ve then followed it up with Mueller is this that the other. The dems are terrible etc. It’s not really adding much, and it’s taking things off topic.

This is compounded by accusing others by simply following the ‘msm’ and not sharing your view. Saying there is no evidence whatsoever of wrong doing is a strange position to take, and is at odds with the arrests, confessions and cooperation that has been taking place.

As for the course of the investigation, like him or not, I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that Mueller has forgotten more about the legal system than either of us will ever know. What I can say from my short time working within a legal team, is that legal proceedings and the legal system is complicated. Not all evidence is displayed in public prior to trials, and things can take unexpected turns. To outsiders this looks odd - and in the absence of information gossip and speculation become fact, akin to “I don’t know why this is happening/why person x is doing this. Therefore something shady must be going on”. I say this from experience, having worked with the team involved in legal dealings that became public - and all of the information in the public was entirely wide if the mark.

Whilst it may be true that there is an agenda against Trump, it’s equally possible and probable that there are those out there benefitting massively from his regime - and are just as happy to put out misinformation to support him. His portrail of the media as “enemy of the people” plays into this perfectly, as it feeds his base what he wants anyway.