:trumpdumb: Trumped!

On the radio a reporter was saying that Nike couldnt care less because the people burning stuff arent their target audience - who are the younger people who generally support the NFL protests (so if you wanted to be unkind, you could suggest that Nike are simply using this bloke to sell their shit)

1 Like

Of course they are.

Yep, they even know that the idiots that burned their trainers will just buy new nikes to replace them(give it two weeks and they’ll have forgotten all about it and be wondering why they haven’t got enough trainers).

3 Likes

My logic was that Nike will sell shitloads whatever happens and whoever they pay to front the adverts…i have no love for them at all, but this tagline, with Colin K, is also a massive up yours to Trump and a very public reminder of the campaign that blacks continue to be persecuted (and much worse) by the authorities.

4 Likes

This

1 Like

Trump, inevitably:

“Nike is getting absolutely killed with anger and boycotts,” Trump said.

“I wonder if they had any idea that it would be this way?” he added in a tweet.

The president also continued his previous criticism of the NFL, saying: " As far as the NFL is concerned, I just find it hard to watch, and always will, until they stand for the FLAG!"

Wow, this is quite unusual

5 Likes

This will increase each week hopefully until the November mid terms. My money is on Tillerson or Pompeo. It’s that more damaging from an insider, and that’s why the reaction.

3 Likes

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/04/us-might-have-quit-trade-pacts-if-it-werent-for-gary-cohn.html

Why do you hope it will increase?
Anonymous source and media with obvious agenda. You trust this?
How’s the investigation into the Democrats going? There is evidence that they broke the law, but Mueller isn’t looking into it. Why?
Who sold all that uranium to the Russians?
Are people so dumb, they can’t see when they are being led up the garden path?

Clearly, I hope you’re joking?

No i’m not. Why would you think that and about what?
Do you believe it’s ok for the Democrats to break the law(multiple times) just because trump is as mental as them, but doesn’t talk as nice?
How’s Mueller getting on with his first indictments? Didn’t expect their lawyer to turn up and demand full disclosure, so now he doesn’t want to go to court. Strange don’t you think?
Now go and find out Muellers full history and who he’s in bed with(msm will not tell you). It’s damming to say the least.
Don’t ask anymore questions until you answer some that have been asked(there’s plenty there).

It’s damming that you can’t spell … Damnation!

Are you really a teacher?

I just heard this - it’s brilliant

3 Likes

Autocorrect maybe?

I would like to think so Cobham. And, it’s a easy hit to correct people on spelling, so I do apologise for that. I get a little triggered by certain things.

An article that says “it’s likely” is proof of nothing.
If you have to pick up spelling, that says it all about your lack of answers.
Now stop getting “triggered” as you’ve been programed too and start thinking.
Why doesn’t Mueller want to go to court?
Is his supposed evidence that weak?