:trumpdumb: Trumped!

https://twitter.com/AliR_Ahmadi1/status/954906452665274368

2 Likes

Please back this, It will be shown at sundance. It’s not just a US matter, there’s a political assault affecting us all.

Chances are you’re not too chuffed with the way things have been going of late.

For me, last summer was a big turning point: seeing footage of hoards of white men on the streets of Charlottesville openly chanting “blood and soil” - a slogan popularised by the Nazis.

I knew I had to do something. So I’m writing to let you know about a project that both as an actor and an activist I’m extremely excited to support.

On this particular occasion, I’m not in front of the camera. Instead, it’s the story of a young Swedish guy who went undercover inside the alt-right. He spent a year getting to the heart of their network, meeting the decision-makers and personalities driving its hate-fuelled ambitions forwards.

I’ve been lucky enough to see some of the footage he captured while inside - and I assure you, you’d be shocked by what he caught on camera.

Bringing this footage to life is the work of HOPE not hate, a British organisation with decades of experience fighting fascism and destroying hate groups by infiltrating them posing their actions.

They’re looking to blow the lid off this international racist network, and they need your help. It’s a non profit group supported by Jo Cox’s husband.

1 Like

An actor eh? Our very own thespian!

Are you up there with Legz Akimbo? :

Olly Plimsoles:
Good evening, we are Legz Akimbo theatre company.

Olly Plimsoles:
Thanks very much! Some of you may remember us from a couple of Christmases ago, we did a play called “Pins and Needles”. A play about tramps on heroin.

That’s not our Tramps btw, well I hope its not …

He has been ill recently so it could have been

Out of interest, has Trump managed to achieve anything Evil yet? I see a lot of “Trump Said Something Crass” complaints, but what has he actually accomplished? As casual observer worst I can think of is giving notice on the Paris Accordian thing.

I do wonder if being American Prime Minister is all that. Obama seemed to say all the right things, but struggled to get them done. Trump seems to say all the wrong things, but has a similar problem.

I have just started reading that Fire+Fury book tho, so I might be more expert on this soon!

It’s a documentary about a guy who spent 12 months undercover with the alt right movement. Alt right being a polite phrase for white supremacist politics. It’s not just US politics, there is a concerted and organised effort to undermine western democracy and amplify division.

1 Like

https://qz.com/1085077/mercers-vs-kochs-vs-adelsons-the-three-ultra-rich-families-battling-for-control-of-the-republican-party/

Well Piers has been a bit annoyed about this picture. Though he did tweet it himself a few times.

3 Likes

So Trump is now giving us the traditional dictator parade… not sure what is worse, the fact he is such a cunt, or that fact it no longer surprizes us…

Back in the day every right minded human ridiculed Reagan.

Trump is worse in actions words and ridicule.

And yet… .

As the article says, so much can go pear shaped and we have seen The North play games and false hopes before…

Surely the bufoonism cannot work can it? Cripes imagine the World order if insanity gets actual results and change.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Trump and North Korea talks: The political gamble of the 21st Century - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43334320

Can’ see anything but a clusterfuck tbh. BUT thought that about the visit to Saudi and stuff seems to be happening (Gawd knows what yet so far seems all bad and a few jobs saved at BAE)

Plenty of scope for him to say something derogatory at dinner and not make the plane home…

2 Likes

He may do a dance or may summon the Force

TBH GWC, if Kim wants to “Win” at that meeting, he probably just has to provide Chop Sticks at dinner.

Image result for chopsticks in nose

1 Like

Wibble

1 Like

You pubbing for the game later?

I need an excuse

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like