:trumpdumb: Trumped!

He really is a cunt, Trump that is, not Fatso

3 Likes

Haha… “The average elevation in Florida is 6 feet. Some places are as little as 3 feet above sea level."

Well the water should be lapping around his ankles on the first tee in…3 - 2 - 1

1 Like

Q: Who’s running the country’s foreign briefs?

A: We have tremendous people. Tremendous people.

5 Likes

Nikki Haley will run for 2020 I reckon, she’s been quite moderate in the past.

Can’t see it myself. This is a woman who went to the UN and threatened the countries of the world. Being exposed as a thick as mince bint by a couple of Russian pranksters has just shown her to be an absolute bullshitter, out of her depth and willing to invent countries on the off-chance they might exist.

Her views on Israel are out of character and “on message” for Trump. She’s a moderate, which makes me think she may be making a play for the top job. She’s a traditional Republican from history. Also, she’s not thick as mince at all.

Bit of a milf as well

I may have said too much - g’night…

:lou_lol:

1 Like

Interesting, if not slightly alarming, article on Trump and whether there’s something wrong with him

3 Likes

You need the article to decide that ?

He is as mad as a mad persons hatter

So Trump has single handedly stopped aviation deaths since he came to power.

It sort of reminds me of this.

3 Likes

So Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Now threatening to withdraw aid from Palestinians because they have no respect, apparently.

2 Likes

How’s he going to do that @pap , put a dome over Palestein a la the dome in the Simpsons Movie? Was that a you spelling mistake or a Trump spelling mistake BTW??

Also found this article quite interesting…

Predictive text. Meant aid, not air, and have since edited.

Now only you and I are going to know what my reply to you means!! I might have to fake edit!!

1 Like

Hmm, interesting…

1 Like

Putting on my tinfoil hat for a moment, I predict many unexplained fatal car and other freak accidents happening to the main players not on Trumps side just prior to publication…

:lou_sunglasses:

This really smacks of an emotional Trump reaction. It’s what he does, he uses litigation when he feels personally attacked. Michael Woolfs book may have been a bit loose with quotes, he does have a history. The split between Bannon and Trump is real.