:trumpdumb: Trumped!

Sog is paying for the wall not.

4 Likes

It’s a special relationship when her clothing is the same colour as his skin.

4 Likes

Im a little surprised that some people are as relaxed as their posts suggests about trumps first week. I’m pretty concerned and I can see those nazi comparisons quite clearly. Hitler didn’t stick Jews in camps in week one, it’s was a slow build up.

Hes now been temporarily over ruled by the courts regarding his deportations of vis holders and refugees.

its good to see so many Americans protesting and letting him know that his actions are not acceptable.

8 Likes

Canada has dig at trump http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38786656

I too was surprised at the support on here for his policies.

He is attacking civil liberties - even from a few thousand miles away it would be polite to care.

9 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

Canada has dig at trump

Think you linked the wrong article, Fatsod.

This was the article I think your fat fingers were aiming for.

2 Likes

even Theresa May has been trumped

read that report and the stories of individuals affected by his new policies and then say you’re still ok with him. Trump is a dangerous man. Once he got elected people were desperately trying to explain and justify it and one comment that kept being repeated was something about how the people took him seriously but not literally while the press took him literally but not seriously. Well, looks like they were right to take him literally. Post election commentators started suggesting that the wall trump kept referring to was not a physical object but more symbolic. Fuck that, its an actual wall and he’s still banging on about the Mexicans paying for it. He has in one swoop vilified all Muslims and refugees. The man is a dangerous lunatic.

5 Likes

With you on this, Fat one.

I am in a state of disbelief at what he is doing.

I HAVE to believe that the liberal (stand down Barry) people I know in the US will be against this.

Surely MASS protests have to happen?

This sort of leadership is NOT OK.

6 Likes

I was watching a lot of videos of all the protesters outside US airports last night and the lawyers heading to support people being detained and was hopeful that there will be challenge to this all. Trouble is he and his team will just say it’s liberal elite and a corrupt media. Hopefully at some point when the people who voted for him still don’t get any work or help they may realise it wasn’t quite what was promised.

I have a friend who probably agrees with his ban. The person has become quite islamaphobic over the last 2 years. I struggle with it but try and have dialogue with them to challenge it. It’s difficult but it’s what we need to do.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Fatso

Im a little surprised that some people are as relaxed as their posts suggests about trumps first week. I’m pretty concerned and I can see those nazi comparisons quite clearly. Hitler didn’t stick Jews in camps in week one, it’s was a slow build up.

Not sure I’m surprised any more, but it is pretty depressing.

The American people (and I include Trump voters) have got one of the biggests fights on their hands over the next four years.

And we’re getting more and more seedy people in positions of power:

Still, Hillary and those emails, eh?

3 Likes

We can’t stand in the way of democracy - sadly this is what the American people asked for.

And that’s the really worrying bit.

4 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

Just seen this on Instagram.

Dr Zeus in 1941.

6 Likes

^^^^^ Perfect…you can’t reason with a fuckwit.

Edit… Whoops, referring to the CNN News Video.

Lol.

Dead. Illegal. And two states.

Peter Serafinowicz is excellent.

What is compelling about what he does with the Sassy Trump videos is that they are Trump’s words.

When you hear those words from Trump there is a certain amount of credibility, but when you hear the same words from a voice artist, then it exposes them as nonsense.

4 Likes

I’m not sure of the accuracy of this report but in it they say that Trump has family and staff who are registered in more than one state.

5 Likes

Holy fuck, Fatsod.

Sometimes you just have to let the facts speak.

Shocking.

EDIT: But then again, the news reader is clearly “an Asian” of some sort, so that’s a double whammy on Trump’s watch list - he’s a member of the dishonest media and an immigrant. I, therefore, cannot trust this video. Please remove it Fatstuff, or, by executive order as Vice Moderator, I will have it removed.

1 Like