:trumpdumb: Trumped!

Questioning Trump’s policies and lies does not make you a Clinton fan, nor does criticism qualify as a temper tantrum.

If being pro-civil liberties, pro-freedom and anti-hate make you ‘trendy’, I’m happy with that.

And if anyone wishes to continue to defend a man who ridicules the disabled, tells lies, and detains innocent people - unlike in Washington, you have the freedom on here to do that without being jailed.

14 Likes

What makes him dangerous is the lack of a filter. In fact, so far I would say he displays all the traits of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder, something he has in common with many deranged leaders from history. I am no Clinton supporter, in fact I am still puzzled how America managed to find itself with a choice of these two candidates, but Trump is on another level.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

And if anyone wishes to continue to defend a man who ridicules the disabled, tells lies, and detains innocent people - unlike in Washington, you have the freedom on here to do that without being jailed.

wait, who’s jailing people for defending Trump?

It’s called free speech.

Check it out, there’s loads online about it.

But not in China.

They’ve got the Free Speech in America, ain’t they? I thought they had it more that Us? I’m lost now srs.

I think any US President is a danger. The conflicts they have been involved with or started since WW2 is horrifying and this covers both Republican and Democrat leaders and should be considered when considering Trump is a potential threat to the free world. Invariably, there are people alive today throughout the world that will die in the next 4 years because of US military action, but how bad that is and what consequences it has when compared to previous US administrations remains to be seen.

http://mosquitocloud.net/how-many-armed-conflicts-has-the-us-been-involved-in-since-world-war-two

He’s only been in office a few days and he needs to stamp his authority. I’m not saying that what he’s doing is right or wrong, but whatever he does will always be viewed by the left through tinted specs before analysis, whereas a more objective assessment is needed on what he does and that what I am advocating.

The main difference I can see between Trump and other US Presidents, is that Trump is a narcissist and needs validation so becomes more open in an attempt to feed that vanity, especially with his tweets, whereas previous Presidents have used the secrecy of closed ranks within the WH, CIA, etc to go about their business. If Clinton had been elected, she’d be planning some nasty shit too, just doing it behind the cosy demeanour of a twin set and pearls, a smile and a black toddler under her arm.

As for empowering right wing nutters, there are a fair few nutters on both the left and the right. It could be argued that the left wing nutters have had their time for too long and what we see in the world now is a reaction to this. However, it would be wrong to label everyone who voted Trump as a right wing nutter, in the same vein as the Brexit vote. I know you are not doing this, but there are plenty on social media who are. This only polarises debate and creates division. Unfortunately, the people of the World have never had more oppotunity to communicate but this seems to have resulted in them listening less.

He may will end up being a total clusterfuck for the US and the World in general, but maybe not as badly as people assume he will be.

6 Likes

Indeed you are Bear.

1 Like

No, didn’t think so RB.

I hope you are right Numpty!

1 Like

I see he’s signing more Executive Orders today, one to get The Wall started the other to restrict immigration into the US from Muslim countries!!

The man is on another level.

1 Like

lol i didn’t think he was srs about that wall! Any word on how he’s getting the Mexicans to pay for it?

He is going to apply a tax on Mexican food and tequila. That should sort it!

4 Likes

He did get elected on a manifesto of walling building and muslim excluding. I suppose the biggest shock here should be a politician actually doing what he said he was gonna do

11 Likes

I have just received an email offering me the opportunity to purchase a Donald Trump Inauguration coin.

:lou_angry:

3 Likes

And he now wants to look into reinstating torture as a means to get info from t’enemy.

I’d gladly water-board the fucker and forget to turn off the tap - or whatever it is you do when you water-board somebody

SOG - should I upvote you for your post generally or down vote because of what you were offered?

Dilemma

1 Like

7 Likes

I try, more and more, to not be mean about people especially about people’s looks.

But really bloody difficult not to chuckle at this.

http://www.trumpdonald.org

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Originally posted by @Intiniki

I try, more and more, to not be mean about people especially about people’s looks.

But really bloody difficult not to chuckle at this.

http://www.trumpdonald.org

Enjoy!

Thanks for that Niki…had me in tears. :lou_lol:

1 Like

13 Likes