šŸ¦ž Trans rights

If only theyā€™d put us in charge with our ā€œcommon senseā€ approach on all issues, they would be resolved in a day.

3 Likes

To be honest, if i was 18 now and entered a cycling event like this iā€™d still be on the fucking track trying to finish after having my arse handed to me on a plate by some super fit ladies.
Seriously, though, have to agree with the sentiment above and what Davies and Navratilova have said.

4 Likes

Ha ha! Superb!

Hmmmm

Fuck this, from now on I am going to identify as a eight year old. The Ayatollah keeps telling me I am always being childish so I already have acceptance from the person who knows me best.

Those little fuckers had better watch out on sports day, I am going to wipe the floor with them

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to identify as a 21 year old. :roll_eyes:

Meanwhile, Sharron Davies is right. Weā€™ve seen this play out with Caster Semyana in Athletics and in a way with the Oscar Pistorius runner not murderer situation.

We can classify athletes in the Special Olympics so why is it a problem, unless we start to apply the same even standards and ruin inclusion by forcing blind skiers to race on ability or allow wheelchair racers into Olympic 100m races.

Transgender rights are important & Iā€™m proud that I recognise that, being trapped in the wrong body is horrific, but having post op competitors against clean athletes is not the way forwards.

2 Likes

Oh aye. Letā€™s ban one of the only truly decent things the UK has ever bequeathed to the world.

Yep. It will free up a lot of time for other stuff. People can still do sport to keep fit and for mental health just not competitively.

Yeah, letā€™s sell off all the school & community owned sports fields & facilities to the elite so they can make more money building houses, donā€™t need them anymore.

Oh waitā€¦

That was my school years @Polski_Filip

We lost two football pitches, a rugby pitch, and a low fence to escape from the school at lunchtime.

1 Like

The way to stop this farce is to have same sex sports, or have a transgender section of the sport, it must be thoroughly disheartening for athletes.

I do hope this is a piss take.

Didnā€™t say that. Anyway think my tongue in cheek response has been lost. Although if there was less football on Iā€™d be a much happier human.

2 Likes

LESS FOOTBALL!
Says a poster on a FOOTBALL FORUM!

Burn the Witch.
Oh wait, we canā€™t the Thermostat is broken.

FREEZE the Witch!

:roll_eyes::sunglasses::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve always been very open about my views on football. I used to watch it. I even did a fantasy football thing in the echo (think I was 3rd female and in top 100 or so). But just not that interested now.

Anyway there are a few interesting articles around trans people at the mo. So we should probably have a read and get back on track.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to identify as Sharron Daviesā€™ sex slave.

3 Likes

Been following a particularly shouty debate on Twatter. This Rachel McKinnon seems very shouty, when it suits.

Well there you have itā€¦no point entering a discussion with someone who believes they have all the answers.

Blocked over 70000 people apparently- most have just liked comments not 100% in agreement. Something not quite right/stable there imho.

3 Likes