šŸ¦ž Trans rights

Iā€™ve been saying this would happen, and beholdā€¦

Young children shouldnā€™t be given these treatments for exactly the reasons this person cites. Imagine being in his/her situation because of statements you made when you were in your very early teens, it doesnā€™t bear thinking about.

Fucking bananas.

Kids know dick, least of all whether they should think about shipping or gaining a dick.

1 Like

Very true, and that makes them ripe for exploitation. I propose a business model based on ebay, aimed squarely at the teen market. People could buy/sell/trade their genitals, and we take, ahem, a cut. :thinking::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Very well articulated point of view. We need more of that type of debate, and less of the kneejerk accusations of transphobia. And imho, she is absolutely spot on the money.

Agreed, itā€™s really important to have well articulated debate rather than silly knee jerk comments

1 Like

Are you considering transitioning?

This is worth a full reading.

1 Like

2 Likes

BBC News - JK Rowling responds to trans tweets criticism

1 Like

I heard she was the victim of a witch hunt, but apparently the witch claims to identify as a wizard.

Which is ironic.

I like the comment: ā€œHow do we check to see if we have one? Thereā€™s loads of crap in my shed. I bet itā€™s in there somewhereā€¦ā€

6 Likes

I bet its behind that old tin of paint next to the clitoris?

2 Likes

Yeah but where the fuck is that?

In my day women didnā€™t have themā€¦must be a new thing.

4 Likes

Why does this concern anyone who doesnā€™t have a cervix?