Time Lady

Female James Bond, Barry?

Male Coxford Lou?

Where will it end?

I want her to get Matt Lucas some refreshments in the first episode so she can be the Tea Lady.

1 Like

I’d be more than happy for a bloke to take up my role on this forum. I’m all for equality.

2 Likes

Hey @coxford_lou aren’t KRG, Cobham Saint and others somewhat in that corner??

As for the Lady in the thread title, is that not what the female equivalent of a Lord is? I know, I know things are moving forward and ladies can now be Lords but we don’t want to confuse too many testosterone laden brains do we??

5 Likes

What’s the female word for Doctor also?

2 Likes

Ds.

2 Likes

Tks. There does seem to be gap in market for female Doctor tho.

House

Jeckell

Shipman

Watson

Livingstone

& The Medics

No

Fox

I am bit struggle just off top of head. I spose there must be one.

Love? :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

You are correct - technically, a Lady is a female equivalent of a Lord. But how shit is that? Who aspires to be a frigging Lady?? (except David Walliams).

2 Likes

What I do on a Saturday night is my business…

3 Likes

there was that one in only fools and horses who asked Del Boy to strip to the waist - and that was in the eighties!!

You missed Dolittle

1 Like

Nurse

5 Likes

I dunno if it counts if you don’t know their name. I need a Famous One really. What about that woman who invented how to give urself cancer? Was she Doctor?

surely she should be a Witch Doctor not a Doctor Who?

1 Like

Language is a minefield. So many pussies bitch and whine at the slightest slip of the tongue. Man up and grow a pair, pansies.

:lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

There must have been a couple on Holby City

Sandi Toksvig has an honourary degree - does that count even if she didn’t earn it?

Dr Mae Jemison

That may be a bit confusing cos someone will say “Witch Doctor” and someone is bound to reply “that one”

3 Likes

TimePeer?

To be fair to the series, the Gallifrey council were always referred to as Timelords and they had birds on the council!!