Time Lady

The biggest issue not touched so far…

will the sonic screwdriver make way for the sonic dildo?

2 Likes

All you guys banging on about “the monthlies”

2 things :-

a) The Doctor is like really old so would have gone through the menopause by now
b) Don’t you think and advanced alien species would have genetically modified themselves by now so that they don’t have the monthlies??

1 Like

Does the Doctor ever fuck? I haven’t seen v.many episodes.

srs question no trolls pls

He/she has two hearts. Two of anything else?

Two more then most chicks then

He says, channelling Lord D :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

So an ancient old man who, as far as we know, hasn’t got laid forever has just been regeneratered as a lady - what do you suppose the first thing he /she / it is going to do?

Please don’t say K9 Bearsy

2 Likes

Is it possible doctor is a fkn virgin? V.dangerous to give him full access to all that kit then, all in one go. Can’t see much work getting done srs.

Can’t be bothered to look through all this thread as geek may be contagious but has anyone uploaded the topless pic of her yet?

To make it non-sexist I am happy to upload one of David Tennant’s extra as well. something for everybody.

1 Like

I can’t believe @coxford_lou hasn’t stepped in on this casually sexist thread! You be slippin’ girlfriend!

1 Like

More likely KY.

2 Likes

He did get married to River Song so may have consumated the marriage.

I hope he didn’t experience premature regeneration.

Yeah but they were going in different directions in time so probably started out with a grown up and on their wedding night a 7 pound package was trying to…

No. That wasn’t in that episode so Gawd knows

I thought The Doctor and River Song had a bairn!!

1 Like

So The Sun and the Daily Mail have published nudes of her already. What a surprise.

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_facepalm_2:

Links or it didn’t happen. :slight_smile:

I try not to be predictable. Plus the subject line is annoying me. “Time Lady”? :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

I couldn’t give a shit and neither should anyone else.

1 Like