Time Lady

I spose. I dunno if I’m shift goalpost but I really want one where Doctor is like their first name. You know, like I’d never mention them without the Doctor bit. I feel like there is a v.obvious one I’m missing prob.

You are indeed, no-one calls Stephen Hawkings Dr Stephen Hawkings unless it’s at an official function.

OK, so

Dr. Jane Cooke Wright
Dr. Helen Mayo
Dr. Anthonia Novello
Dr. Susan Love
Dr. Gertrude Elion

The only difference between the researcher and a patient is a diagnosis; we are all patients” – Dr. Susan Love

1 Like

Bond is a white male though (Elba reference), Dr Who is an alien, what next Lee Evans playing Nelson Mandela? Simply putting things in there to be right on seems forced and shite, this doesn’t to me.

Bond is also English, Australian, Scottish, Irish, and probably something else as well.

James Bond is a fictional character though @barry-sanchez , surely he can be re-booted to whatever the writer at the time wants!

Are you denying there are female spys out there?

:lou_angry: One I’ve heard of you Dumbass! Ur setting equality back 100s of yrs with ur Random Names.

I might be starting a whole new debate, and I’m coming from a position of ignorance on this, but does it actually mention Bond’s ethnicity anywhere? I know it says he’s Scottish (I think), but I’m not clear on the ethnicity bit…

Dr Gillian McKeith?

I’ve edited, yes he is Scottish/Swiss, Scottish as a tribute by Fleming for Connery. How can that be changed?

Marie Curie?

1 Like

I thought you didn’t care?

I wasn’t aware aliens are only men.

Technically I think you meant male :lou_is_a_flirt:

Exactly aliens can be anything so therefore it fits prefectly in, not arsed in the slightest and in fact may bring in more viewers, it won’t bring me in as Dr Who is garbage.

1 Like

The blood sucking leach type ones are probably women aliens Lou

2 Likes

Could I, in the interest of balance just big it up for Hermaphrodites everywhere.

We luvs ya wherever you are. :lou_lol:

You never see James Bond and Nelson Mandela in the same room. Interesting.

2 Likes

:lou_facepalm_2: :lou_smiley:

I would have said “Lee Nelson” rather than “Lee Evans”. It would be more likely that Lee Nelson would play Nelson Mandela.

2 Likes

Some people seem to have a worryingly detailed knowledge of Dr Who and sci-fi.

So I have to ask, even though the answer is likely to shock…how many people on here actually have their own Star Trek uniform, or regularly dress up as a character from Star Wars?

Other than Pap who could happily stunt double for Harrison Ford, between gigs - and Bletch who still models himself on the main villains from the Star Trek episode Metabellus III - Planet of the Dandies.

1 Like

Well I do resemble Zaphod Beeblbrox when I get an erection and the second head comes out to play.