šŸ’© This is a shit idea

respect to fatso for taking a moral stand on this. v.inspiring.

7 Likes

thank you Bearsy. Iā€™m not doing this for any personal glory but more to defend the rights of others and for the intrinsic value of truth, something pap seems to treat with disdain.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a very moral and altruistic stance youā€™re taking. You clearly care nothing for your own personal safety. Admirable.

3 Likes

Does anyone remember the last person to openly defy pap? No? What does that tell you, not just defeated, but rubbed completely from history.

Fatso is playing a v.dangerous game.

5 Likes

Look, I suspect the issue with bonus tracks for most people is exactly the fucking same.

Youā€™re in some chemically inspired state of near stupor, be it alcohol or otherwise. Your _expectation _is that album finished a little while ago and that the house has fallen naturally silent. Then suddenly, music sprouts seemingly from nowhere.

Waaah! Is it a ghost? Do I believe in them now? No, you stupid little bastard. Youā€™re listening to Fever to Tell and theyā€™ve given you a free song. Chill the fuck out :lou_sunglasses:

Itā€™s like the teaser for the next Capeshit movie after the credits of the latest Capeshit movie! I mean who the fuck is still in the cinema after 15 minutes of tedious fucking credits listing everyone right down to the bloke who scraped dog shit of Robert Downey Jrā€™s espadrils?

If youā€™re going to tease the next Capeshit at least do it a minute into the credits so that people can at see it.

And on that, what about goals in injury time, all those sad fuckers that have left early to avoid the traffic miss them. Should all be disallowed if you ask me!

You apparently - how else would know itā€™s there, you credit watching loser!!

4 Likes

ā€¦having a referendum on EU membershipā€¦ when 90% of those voting wont have a clue

4 Likes

Everyone had a fkin leaflet, gay. If thatā€™s not enough to make an informed decision, I donā€™t know what is.

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

ā€¦having a referendum on EU membershipā€¦ when 90% of those voting wont have a clue

Meet universal suffrage, GA. Available at every election.

1 Like

So, probably need to qualify ^^^the above was a joke.

Not getting a fkg leaflet that the monkey dick that is our PM authorised,

Lou. RIP *sobs*

1 Like

All that fkin leaflet does is tell you that it is still a decent time to be in the leaflet business

Used it to mop up some cat sick before i had the chance to read Uncle daves unbiassed perspectives, Bearsy my fine ursine friend

This is all well and good my dear Papster, the trouble with the ā€œfreeā€ track on the Alt J CD is that you could read all 7 of the Game of Thrones books, travel to Japan and back, cook a meal in a slow cooker for 7 hours, sit down with a glass of wine and you would still have time to watch all 3 Godfather movies on TV before the track kicked in! At that point it wouldnt be so much about making you think there was a ghost in the house, it would probably more likely cause a freakinā€™ heart attack!!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bucks

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Does anyone remember the last person to openly defy pap? No? What does that tell you, not just defeated, but rubbed completely from history.

Fatso is playing a v.dangerous game.

Lou. RIP *sobs*

People can openly defy me if they want. I find the whole incident a little bizarre in retrospect. When this place first started, there was an intended niceness about the place which still exists to this day. One of the most fundamental early changes was dealing with the arrival of Furball, who could be considerably less nice on his day.

It was a whole freedom of speech thing, and I happened to be reading Trigger Warning at the time, so with the focus on not stifling debate, anything went. People could be as insulting as they liked if they so chose. A few uncomfortable moments is a small price to pay for freedom of expression, right?

It was therefore disappointing, having established that precedent, to have people say theyā€™d leave or post less based on the content that they saw here, especially when decrying the quality of the site into the bargain. Backslapper ahoy, but thereā€™s some good shit on here. At its best, itā€™s a damn fine read. Many of our threads descend into outright lunacy, and I like that too.

The door is always open, and the people that run the gaff are both non-threatening and there to serve the community. The little one takes the proper hump if you say his house is shit, though.

Iā€™m sorry pap. I didnā€™t mean to defy you. Please donā€™t send me to Lousville.

5 Likes

I love it when you defy me, Fatso.

Just donā€™t knock the drapes, mush.