šŸšø Things you miss from your childhood

Golden Wonder Sausage and tomato flavoured crisps
Raving Bonkers
Unknown-1

@LITSLā€¦ small pox and polio , rationing etc donā€™t count

3 Likes

Raving Bonkers - got that as an Xmas pressie when I was a nipper. Think it was charity-shopped a couple of years back when emptying the folks loft.

Boxing robots whose heads popped up and when Zexzzzzz when hit squarely on the chinā€¦ whatā€™s not to love?

1 Like

Vertibird.

Had this two Xmases running as it broke (both times) within weeks of getting it.

Still miss it.

1 Like

Knees that 1. Work 2 allow me to twist my body 3 that dont hurt.
Oh, and Fireball XL5
And those ice lollies with 3 colours, top one being multi-coloured sprinkles.
Oh and Salt n shake crisps.

Oh, and Politicians.

1 Like

Texan bars

I had this one Christmasā€¦ which was impossibleā€¦
Unknown-2

First person to mention ā€˜Spanglesā€™ is a cunt

2 Likes

FA Cup Finals were all sunny days and the score was always 2-1.

3 Likes

Gate football in the back alley.

1 Like

Soda Stream

1 Like

And thatā€™s a euphemism for what exactly?

:wink:

1 Like

2 points for a win.

1 Like

Aye but teh BC and ITV started coverage form around 2am in the morning and there ws fuck all else on apart form Open University Physics on BBC2

Formula 1 was interesting.

4 Likes

God, it depresses me about how ā€˜70ā€™s gadgets and toys were so shit. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, eh?

Innocence.

Listening to my Dad and his brothers playing cards on a Sunday afternoon after the pub. Not understanding any of the banter but understanding that I wasnā€™t meant to understand it.

2 Likes

Fuck off with the politics Barryā€¦ dont infect every thread ā€¦

2 Likes

Leaving the house to go ā€œplayā€ with your mates (on the forest, seashore or local woods) and only come back when it was lunch or tea time - We thought our folks didnā€™t know where we were but all the olds kept an eye on what mischief we were up to and we usually got a thick ear for something or the other.

4 Likes

Vesta Beef Risotto

Vesta Chow Mein

Oh and Beanfeasts - never seen such a chemical reaction as occurs after 2 mins of simmering. Awesome.

1 Like