The Voice 2016

Stick it to the goat

Right boys and Girls… Mrs Abandon is giving me the ‘just what the fuck do you do all tthe time on that computer…you sad fuck’ look - so time to shut down and do real life - bon nuit!

Its not the male ‘mind’ that works like that Lou. Our minds are rational, logical, full of sweetness and love, compassion and kindness, stimulating intellect, and abilty to listen more than talk when with ladies… just all goes tits up as its another organ that controls the smut button

…into how a Goat’s mind works. How could you be expected to know?

Bazza will be furious he missed out on this thread.

We were locked in battle over on the match thread… until it turned into a love fest… like a lock in in the pub…sort of

Isnt Emma Willis pregnant?

Hang on…nearly…yep, she is now.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Isnt Emma Willis pregnant?

Yep. A brief stint in my special interest section for Mrs Willis.

Let’s make ths brief voyage into the inner workings of Goatboys mind a weekly update!

2 Likes

Next week Holly Willoughby!

It should not take long

1 Like

Having just googled Emma Willis, whilst I would draw the line at having her deficate on me, I would be tempted to encourage the odd bowel movement from her. This may be more preferable to her as she appears to be several months up the duff.

On the subject of “filthy” may I suggest to Lou that she pronounces it “Phil-fee” and does it in a deep East London drawl, ala Dave out of Minder, or Mike Reed. (the dead one , not the UKIP twat)

8 Likes

Thanks Letsb, that’s useful advice. I often prefer to used a slightly clipped Julie Andrews style voice while responding to Goats’ naughtiness. It has the benefit of staying aloof, whilst carrying the unspoken threat of a clip round the todger.

6 Likes

Married to the cunt from Busted I think.

In other news, I find The Voice soul-sappingly shit, but then I have spent the last 10 years wanting to cunt the William twat right between his fucking eyes.

By the way, my New Years resolution was to swear more in situations where it wasn’t necessary.

7 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

whilst carrying the unspoken threat of a clip round the todger.

You think that’s a threat?

2 Likes

Julie Andrews voice is pure dirty :lou_smiley:

2 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Thanks Letsb, that’s useful advice. I often prefer to used a slightly clipped Julie Andrews style voice while responding to Goats’ naughtiness. It has the benefit of staying aloof, whilst carrying the unspoken threat of a clip round the todger.

Julie Andrews voice is pure dirty :lou_smiley:

He’s right Lou - I think you should aim for Joyce Grenfell. Or perhaps Maggie Smith’s interpretation of Miss Jean Brodie (though on second thoughts maybe the headmistress in this scene would be ideal).

5 Likes

That is a classic. Some of Maggie Smith’s finest work in that scene.

I like the Headmistresses cutesy tweed outfit, but I definitely aspire to be more Maggie Smith.

From now on I’m going to end every exchange with: good day Fowllyd!

1 Like