The Voice 2016

You’re just being shellfish.

2 Likes

I’m never entirely sure what blokes mean when they say a girl is filthy. I’m assuming it’s intended as a compliment. And I’m assuming it involves girls being up for things. But what those things are, I’m never quite sure. Is it things she might say, or is it things guys imagine her doing?

Am I foolish to ask Goatboy when he’s had a few?

1 Like

fuck… paps just been on singing like Jack Black

Vicar on next…

yes

Emma Willis is beautiful. I don’t like the way GB has spoken about her, to be honest. She is, next to Scarlett Johanson, my joint favourite lady of the day. I watched the programme. The Faith girl is a complete twat but more importantly, I hate the way she sings. Not sure why Boy George is referred to as an icon. A joke that Bermie Clifton was allowed on. He’s a bitter old man, I’ve seen him interviewed before. Deeply unpleasant.

1 Like

The blokes that use it are virgins

…and Frank Zappa put it rather eloquently…

He’s definitely had a few and it’s a not a compliment

3 Likes

Yeah, but he likes her. Why would you say something non complimentary towards someone you like? It doesn’t make sense!

There are times Lou my dear, when the way to a man’s heart is not through his stomach…

He doesn’t like her…he wants to use her as a sex device. I like her. I love her. I dont think of her in the way GB thinks of her. And that is why I would kill him if I met him.

5 Likes

When did I say something non-complimentary? I said she was fucking filthy but A: that’s a compliment and B: I was making it up for effect.

My rotund friend, I think you are mistaken. I think he just thinks she’ll take it up the arse and tickle his prostrate

(is that too rude for this papsweb?)

1 Like

I was responding to Fatso! He said it wasn’t a compliment! Don’t go all Saintsweb on me!

Its time for ‘Lyrikal’… a WTF moment

If she just did that she may last a week GA. But let’s be honest, we all expect a bit more from our better halves now. I want someone to load my ammo. To grease my piston. To fill my chamber.

It’s not all about her tickling my bumhole as she flicks her tongue over my bellend any more.

I need my fucking overalls aired.

Her butt can be as tight as you like but if she doesn’t put the filter in the coffee machine ready for the morning, she can kiss my rank ass.

And I definitely don’t want any respect.

I want her to question every stupid dumb fuck thing I do. I got plenty more.

But it’'s Emma Willis. So if she wants to curl a big fat log on my chest I’m good with that.

1 Like

Downvoted because you don’t get to talk about my girl like that. You goat cunt.

6 Likes

Coffee with Emma after a piston grease and shiting on your chest is one thing, but what the fuck is going down with Lyrikal?

Well. Blimey.

An interesting insight into how the male mind works. One never really knows.

1 Like

I"m your bull.