⚽ 🔃 The Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

Sitting down to inform him? I’m guessing he already knows if you and others are reporting it on the inter web.

1 Like

This is what makes me laugh about click bait like these articles. Quiet everyone (hushed whispering) … Fraser is going to be spoken to at the end of the season (but don’t tell anyone otherwise it won’t be a secret).

It’s a complete load of rubbish. What’s worse is people believe it (probably including the reporter).

Equally, maybe behind the scenes they’re working on a deal to sell Macca & keep FF

Please

1 Like

From the Sun apparently, via Sky.

Theo Walcott is eyeing a switch to MLS with Southampton keen to move the veteran forward on this summer.

Ralph Hasenhuttl remains central to Southampton’s plans despite the club’s recent downturn in results.

Seems like a good move for all concerned

1 Like

:pray: :pray: :pray:

:eyes:

Make of this what you will.

But Armando Broja official just posted this on the SaintsFC FB page

The last time he played well?

2 Likes

If we were ever serious contenders for him we can forget about Carvalho. The dippers have cut out the middleman and bought him direct. :rage::rage:

Something tells me Chelsea are in poll position on this one.

2 Likes
1 Like

Despite the fact is was playing well in the second half of this season, his last contract with us hasn’t really been a success

I agree but I’d have probably kept him over McCarthy and signed a younger keeper genuinely capable of challenging for number 1.

But the rumours and sound bites from Ralph suggest we’ll go for a kid. Risky in my eyes.

But with Harry Lewis leaving too perhaps there’s room for two. Especially if big Willy goes as well. But I can actually see him staying at this rate.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

This seems to be where the story came from

Fabrizio Romano sounds like a shit Italian fabric cleaner topping on a pizza…

2 Likes

Philistine. Pizzas come from Naples, not Rome. :unamused::grin::grin:

1 Like

Nah, they come from Iceland…2 for 1

2 Likes

As I said. :unamused:

Philistine. :grin:

2 Likes