⚽ 🔃 The Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

Russian owned Standard speculates that Broja will be sold by recently Russian owned Chelsea, to help raise funds for Tuchel.

May already be out of date.
Looks like he is rushing to sell up before he gets his name put on a list

I put this on because of Broja, don’t really give a monkeys about Roman.

1 Like

Lots of articles, but most implying IF he sells THEN any new owner is likely to hold the purse strings tighter and make them sell to buy - hence they will want to get as much cash in as possible.

Which likely means Broja and the other nipper we were after on loan (who was at Zenit St Petersburg) will be too expensive for us

The impossible question.

Lots of this about today

So.

Would you sell Tino for £38m+ to buy Broja?

Man Utd to be rivalled by Man City for £75m Ward-Prowse

Erik ten Hag wants Southampton midfielder James Ward-Prowse as part of his Manchester United midfield, but will face competition from Manchester City, according to The Sun.

The report states it could cause a £75m tug-of-war.

If that’s true then not sure we could turn down that type of money, and I wouldn’t begrudge him a move. Big if though.

1 Like

£75m is tempting.
But if zits want to throw in Fred or McTominay it needs to be £100m

1 Like

New Utd manager spends £75m on one midfielder? And if so, buys JWP?

I will have what the Sun guy is snorting please

2 Likes

If the tabloids are to believed, Utd will be fielding the entire Eredivisie next season. No way they’re looking at JWP.

2 Likes

Don’t. Please, not even in jest.

1 Like

Final big payday for Dusan then :+1::+1::+1::smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

@Fowllyd will be pleased to hear this.

3 Likes

This is so true. I could never give my precious support to a club whose players don’t know how to hold a tea cup properly, or which Fever Tree tonic is appropriate to which finely-crafted batch gin.

6 Likes

Telegraph (subscription needed) :

Southampton are considering making a move for Fiorentina and Poland keeper Bartlomiej Dragowski, 24

Philippe Coutinho: Barcelona player joins Aston Villa permanently -