⚽ :saints: The Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

We haven’t signed that many players recently to be honest. How old is Ings? Charlie Austin? Mc Carthy? All over 25. So more uninformed bollocks from you Barry.

you only need to look at Ajax this year to see this is true. Tadic and Blind plus youngsters

I think we all understand “Bazza’s Buzzword Bingo” :lou_wink:

1 Like

Blind is 29. Tadic is 30.
Long is 32. Mccarthy, Austin and Bertrand are 29. Yoshida is 30.

Clever tactics by Ralph yesterday. Sod the football match, but at Board Room level.
Proved beyond doubt that any incoming DoF /CEO cannot use the strong /in depth squad argument.

Every leak he made about positions to strengthen were proven.
Keepers to keep? Well we knew but now so do all the backroom team. At least flat foot made a couple of saves so some hope of getting Salisbury to pay £150 of his wages each week
Right back. Valery had a mare.
CB proved time to send Stephen’s on his way
CM, wide, Moi & Armstrong not up to it. Lemina still a show pony, talented as hell but not mature.
So credit where it’s due. Brilliant result for Ralph yesterday in the grand scheme of things
At least Ralph thinks and moves the argument forward.
Unlike some on here

7 Likes

yes i know

1 Like

Not sure how good he is, but I feel we have everything in place in the club not to buy another Mane and turn him into a footballer.

I remember when Mane joined he could fucking run but would often fail to control the ball of leave the ball behind.

We could do unearthing some real pace with a bit of talent - a bit like we tried with Antonio - and then giving him to Hutch to get the best from.

Probably not as easy as it sounds.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/984342084?-11205:798:most_read_top#out

This says Feyenoord are most likely sending Clasie back due to financial reasons and because he had a strop.

Does Ralph play with target men up front? He’s always talking about needing speed up front. Also, £30m ha!

Whilst he’s a decent player I’m calling bullshit on this one.

9 Likes

Maybe his agent just agitating to try and drum up interest in a player whose team got relegated and who doesn’t want to play in Division 2 (in old money)…?

2 Likes

Somebody read our players from relegated clubs we would sign thread and assumed we were itk

1 Like

Lazy fuckin’ main stream journalists…typical.

25 year old CB from Leipzig. Played for Ralph & joined from Ralph’s previous club when a nipper.
(Rumour)
No source

I’ll post this here too, and sticky this thread :slight_smile:

The start of the Premier League’s 2019/20 season will take place on Saturday 10 August 2019.

The 2019/20 fixtures will be released at 09:00 BST on Thursday 13 June.

The summer 2019 transfer window will close at 17:00 BST on Thursday 8 August.