⚽ The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

I don’t watch under 23 games so will take @Goatboy word for it that hesketh is better. Sims looked good when he’s played for us so disappointed to see him go. Good luck to him…hope he improves for it

3 Likes

Not necessarily better @Fatso. I thought Sims would be the one to kick on this year., Maybe he’s just struggling for a bit of form but he hasn’t looked as good so far this season. Maybe a loan is the best option for him at the moment.

1 Like

Didn’t feature much at all preseason.

I THINK he was the only sub not to get on against BMG - I remember thinking that at the time.

Can’t remember Hughes being particularly committed to youth in pervious roles.

Meanwhile Citeh need a loan keeper now Bravo has done his Achilles. how do the emergency loan rules work these days?
Asking for a friend…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Despite the transfer window being closed, clubs can still sign out-of-contract players.

Among the goalkeepers available are Diego Cavalieri, formerly of Liverpool and Crystal Palace, and Stuart Taylor, who spent three years with City before leaving in 2012.

In his press conference Hughes said that Harry Reed is talking to another club about a loan. But Matt Targett will be staying.

1 Like

How old is Reed now? And how many loans has he had? I’m beginning to suspect that he’ll not make it here and will be shipped out on a free to a championship club. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him in the premier league with some average club who win promotion (like a Cardiff or someone)

2 Likes

You tit

Been dead a while mate.

Aged 61 when he left us - a real loss.

Should have got rid over 5 years ago.
lou

1 Like

I will chase you off the site if you keep this up.

2 Likes

I like this viewpoint from TUI

1 Like

Think that is the viewpoint of everyone except the knuckle dragging branch

…that reminds me, anything of interest in that regards on The Dark Side?

My world is FAR too busy to worry about the dark side.

Having just finished the reports/powerpoints translatig geek to accountant, I am NOW having to write a Powerpoint about UAE Import Processes and Regulations.

The very 1st how to complete a document page is 64 pages of PDF before I get to licences. We are creating a 15 minute presentation which Mrs D_P then translates into Polish

I hate my life this month. (But next month you lot can all hate me)
Too much work to do (and conf calls to come) to even have time for a Friday Brunch ffs

2 Likes
1 Like

Good move as long as he gets games, which is not guaranteed as Boro are good