⚽ The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

What’s Turkish for “stuck to his line” and “moves like a glacier”?

Joking aside, all the best wherever he ends up. Top bloke.

2 Likes

çizgisine sıkışmış

bir buzul gibi hareket eder

Breaking News! Forster has said he doesn’t want to play in up-country Turkey…he’s holding out for one of the big teams in Istanbul to make a bid.

To be fair to Fraser he knows the area, and if I know Fraser he wouldn’t be leaving his area.

4 Likes

Good old @Matthew-Le-God

Please please please please

I noted that but ignored it as I so want it to be true!

1 Like

My boots are polished and ready if they need me. I can hit a barn door with a banjo. 2, maybe 3 times out of 10.

1 Like

The papers are saying Wellbeck, which would only happen if we get sell the mannequin(wages).
Unfortunately he’ll choose Bournemouth, or follow the money to Everton.
So get your boots on and if they don’t like the look of you, give Shane some tips. Your stats would make him a 10+ goals per season guaranteed player.
We also need to hope this happens and they’re desperate, as we could mug them big time.

“Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, who has been linked with a move to Real Madrid, did not report for training with the Premier League club on Monday.”
Imagine making a profit on him🤣

This mush again.

This is all well and good, but I’d worry about getting him integrated into the team quickly.

Given our preseason performances you could argue we haven’t even got the basics right to easily slip him in to.

2 Likes

100%

95%
If Armstrong can set them up like Messi, he’ll blend in smoothly.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Prise the lard! He is risen. Given he’s our only real right back, let’s hope so, anyway. He’s had a good rest, so bung him in the team.

And watch him tear a hamstring after 6 minutes…