⚽ The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

You sure?

More Tadic to Ajax words

Those ‘sources’ at Sky reckon Armstrong will be announced soon on a 4 year dealio. No point reading the article, I have pretty much told you everything in this excessively long title.

1 Like

More French clubs apparently interested in Boufal

On the same subject, the Echo suggests that the club will take a hit on the £8m we paid for Clasie and sell him (if we can I assume). Adam Leitch has also added a comment about whispers on offers for Lemina… which I personally hope isn’t a sign of things to come (this summer at least) or the club letting us down gently before selling him to Liverpool/Spurs on July 2nd after paying him his ‘loyalty’ bonus.

I haven’t posted on this thread for about 7 minutes and am getting withdrawal symptoms.

On that basis, have a bit of this:

https://readsouthampton.com/2018/06/26/southampton-reportedly-have-bid-accepted-for-mohamed-elyounoussi/

2 Likes

He’s leaving Basel for us, eh?

Perhaps he doesn’t like his Swiss role.

2 Likes

Have you been schmoking again? That’s 2 crap dad jokes in one night?

1 Like

Please stop doing this

Richard Whiteley ain’t doing it no more, Fats.

Someone’s gotta.

I’m having a row with my krew about Armstrong. I’ve actually followed him since last summer so will say now
#unsunghero
#stecedaviswithnewlegs
The last 2 clowns played Davis at DM when he is a box to box CM guy. I’m really happy with this signing. Fvck off fiverweb & twitter

4 Likes

Yeah, but you told me in the spring that the club was being taken over by a conglomerate of Cardassians and Bajorans, and I believed you.

It was fucking naive of me, and I’ll never make that mistake again.

I knew deep down that they could never work together on such a venture.

Swiss Scilians may be but Cardassians? Nah Sisko sorted them out

And why is Les still here?

Might make a decent replacement for Tadic and Boufal.

Les will never make a replacement for Tadic or Boufal his little stumpy legs have gone.

4 Likes

And his vision for a through ball is letting him down

Well what’s with all this signing players early?

WTF are we going to moan about towards the end of the window?

I guess there’s always possibility that we will have signed players too early.

2 Likes

And the Telegraph is reporting Danny Ings has left Liverhampton by mutual consent :thinking: